Chapter 7:Get well soon Leigh-Anne

Hi guys, I know that I took 4ev but I was trying hard with this chappy, though I am not fully impressed.Because of my long absence I have an important competition announcment at the end.enjoy*

Jade's pov

"Guys, last night must have ment alot to them. I think....we should tell them who we are." Jesy spoke up. "I'm scared Jes," Arianna said. "We all are," Perrie chipped in.

I nodded, we looked over to Leigh but she looked like she was in another world. "You kay Leigh?"-she simply shook her head out of her trance and nodded-"What do you think?" Um..I guess we should. "

We all decided the best way was to wait and tell them tonight. We made our ways downstairs. After freshening up, for the day.

"Hey ladies!" Zayn chirps. Ending that with a wink, which I think was aimed at Perrie. She blushes but carries on walking with us, acting like nothing happend. As we arrived in the living Perry was sitting watching some cartoon. He fails trying to change the channel swiftly without us seeing. "I think we clearly saw that you were watching 'Phineas and Ferb'. "Damn You!" he says and walks out. We all laugh and sit down. "What should we watch?" Ari says.

"How 'bout music?" Louis says walking in with the boys behind him. They all rush in the room and sit down. The tension in the room rises very suddenly. We sit in silence for what seems ages.

Jesy's pov

I clear my throat and give a knowing look to the girls. I think we better get this over and done with. "We have something to tell you...

End of chappy

Soz i knoe its short nd i havent even updated for years but its bout the contest. Basically if u want to be a part of this story you have to:

Comment me ur:
name (real/fake)
Age (real/fake)
Faviroute chapter and why
Faviroute character and why

And I will respond to the best.
If your:

1st- you will be a good member of the group and be mentioned in most chapters. Plus a chapter dedicated to yourself or in your pov

2nd- an old school friend that they come across

3rd- the nurse

4th- a loving fan

Good luck. Your responce will be sent through private message. So i will either text you through private message whether you got a part or not. Its not about the first its about the most devoted fan who votes and given detail in their submition.