WANNA HANG?

Requested by: @doodlesAt17
Warning: mentioning of death, blood & gore

It's a normal day in Nevada.
The sky is red, the grass still dead as ever and the screaming of men in the background is just what you needed to replace the dead birds.

You looked down to the Grunt that was reaching out to you. He grabbed your feet as he looked up to you with a pained look. Before he could even ask for your help, you kicked him away while sipping on your drink.

In all honesty, fighting isn't exactly your style. You prefer watching everything go down rather than engaging in the problem. Although, you can still beat a few people to death. Thanks to you dating a killing machine mercenary; the Auditor guy sent out hitmen on you.

You squinted your eyes as you sipped on your drink harder. Ouch. Watching Hank shoving the chainsaw up that Agent and splitting them into two? Very gory. I mean, you can see the poor guy's insides. Hell, you can even see their heart still beating well.
Though, this one isn't as bad as before.

Jebus. Hank's mind filled with creativity.

You smiled once you realized Hank walked toward you. His coat, face and hands stained with the blood of the enemies he had killed in front of you.

"You're getting a bit rusty there", you said as you gave him your drink. He took it gladly.

"I just don't feel like fighting them today", he replied.

Hank leaned his back against the wall next to you. He moved down his mask carefully and took off the cap before chugging down the whole drink. Once he's done, he crushed it and threw it into the trash can near them.

"Wanna hang out at my house?", the mercenary asked as he pulled up his mask. You nodded.

"Sure. Let's get the pizza while we're on our way too"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Normally, minutes before your curfew, you would pack up your shit and bid him farewell. But it seem this time, you didn't keep a track of your time. And so does Hank.

You cracked your neck as you set down your controller. The gaming time really got you tired up.
You looked over to Hank, he's turning off the console and cleaning up. You decided to help as well.

"It's getting late. Do you want to stay over instead?", Hank asked.

He looked over to you. Behind those goggles of his, he's hoping for you to say yes.

You hummed as you rubbed the back of your neck. "Well.. it wouldn't hurt, right?".
You just don't want to bother him much, especially when it's usually his alone time.

Hank looked excited, though he tries to hide it. That includes him hiding his hands behind his back because they were shaking aggressively.

"Of course! So, do you wanna watch a movie on Net?"

You didn't really mind so you agreed.

While he finds a movie, you decided to get some drink.
You got yourself [Favorite Drink] and Monster energy for Hank.

You went back to him and gave him the energy drink. He thanked you and scooted aside for you to join in.
You sat down on his bed and looked over to his laptop.

"What are we watching?", you asked.

"It Happened One Night".

You raised a brow at him. "Rom-com? I thought you'd pull up Iron Giant again" you snickered. His face turned red. "I just think you'd like it", he muttered.

"I don't really mind though", you said as you sipped on your drink. "I just go with the flow".

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You ended up passing out halfway through the movie. Basically, you leaned over to Hank and just straight up passed out on him. It made him flustered.
He moved you gently so instead of you breaking your neck, it's in a comfortable position. He also wrapped his arm around your waist to keep you close.

He passed out right after the movie end.