BETTER.

Requested by: @ReaperSoulMoon 
Warning: mentioning of death, blood & gore

You were just enjoying your peace in the break room. With your favourite drink on your side, a book in your hand and listening to soft tunes of classic music which somehow blasted throughout the whole building.

As you were about to take a sip out of [Favourite Drink], you noticed a very sad clown making his way towards you. He sat down in front of you and laid his head on your lap. You set your book and drink aside to pay attention to him.

"What's wrong, Trickster?", you asked as you gently pat his head.

He looked up to you, frowning.

"Haaank..", he pouted.

Ah yes, of course. Hank J Wimbleton.

You leaned down and gave his forehead a kiss. "He beat you up again?".

"YES!! He hit me a bunch of times! Then he started stabbing me with the sign so I hit him back!!! And then--"

It goes on for minutes. So you just sat there and listen attentively, giving his head some gentle scratches every now and then. 
You watched as his face turning from a very angered expression to a soft one.

"--But then I killed him!! It was so fun to get him back! I broke his spine and ripped his head off!!", he grinned.

That's very concerning. Though, who are you kidding? This is Tricky you're talking to. Not Hofnarr.

"That's good, Tricky. I'm assuming it made you feel a little better?", you hummed.

He purred in response.

"Clown gets better when with you! [Nickname], you're such a good listener!!", he shouted happily. You smiled and leaned down to hug him. He hugged you back, wrapping his arms around your waist and continue to lay his head on your lap. 

"Very flattering, Tricky. Let's get you fix up in my office"