WEAK.

Requested by: @LavenderRevolver
Warning: mention of organ

"Doc?", you called out as you peeked through the doorway. You heard a loud noise from the room so you decided to check up on him out of concern.
He was on the floor, looking like he was in pain.

"Ah, [Name]", he muttered as he turned to you. "Apologies for the loudness, I accidentally tripped over something while I was moving the boxes". He sighed, trying to get up.

You rose a brow. "You don't need to apologize, Doc. Here, let me help you", you said as you move towards him. You lend out your hand to him. He gladly took it.
You pulled him up carefully.

"Thank you. I appreciate it, [Name]".

You threw him a smile as you let his hand go after he stood up. "It's no big deal", you replied and went to pick up the boxes on the floor.

You can still feel the warmth of his hand.

-

"So, why were you moving these boxes?", you asked as you set the box on the empty shelf, deciding to start a conversation due to how quiet the room is. It's getting on your nerves.

"It looked like a mess and made the room look smaller", he put down the box next to him. He leaned over to the wall and sighed.

"You could have asked for my help. With your condition right now, you're going to end up injuring yourself further", you picked up another box.

He looked at you, almost in a glaring manner. Though, it was because of the mask making it look like he is.
"I know".

You frowned. "And you still do it alone?".

He went silent for a bit. Then, let out a heavy sigh and slicked his hair back. "Truthfully, [Name], I just want to prove myself that I'm not weak", he muttered. Slowly, he sat down on the floor.
"Being in this shape and constantly having someone else to do it for me instead, especially you out of everyone"

You sat down beside him, feeling a little guilty. "I'm sorry. I never thought you felt that way", you mumbled out, then leaned your back against the wall like he did. You stared down to your hands and sighed. Turning to him, you smiled and set a hand on his knee.

"Cheer up, Doc. I think you're strong in different ways!", you spoke in a cheerful tone, hoping it lifts up his spirit. He turned to you.
"Like, your intelligent! You think of a plan in such a short time whenever something goes wrong. You can even improvise it and giving us a safer route in missions"

"Plus, you're good at cooking. Do you have any idea what the fuck Hank cooked for us while you were gone?"

2bdamned let out a chuckle. "I assume it's guts again?"

"YES!", you stuck your tongue out in disgust. "I'll never let them use the kitchen ever again".

The man hummed as he leaned his head on your shoulder, catching you off guard. You felt heat crept on your face.
The room fell silent. The only thing that accompanies both of you are the slow breathing and the tune 2bdamned is humming. (And your own heartbeat if you count that).

"[Name], I appreciate your words", he muttered.

You only grinned at him, then leaned your head on his. You shut your eyes as you enjoy his hums.

You felt.. a little special that he opened up to you about this. It looked like he held it in for a long time.
Slowly, you drift off to sleep to the tune. Though, you didn't miss the fact that he held your hand as darkness took over your vision.

-

Something is bugging out 2bdamned and he isn't sure what. Maybe the thoughts of the person right next to him now... or maybe he forgot something. He shrugged it off as nothing. The important thing right now is to be [Name]'s side until they're awake.

.

.

.

In the living room, there sat a tablet on the couch. Vibrating every few seconds.
On the other side was Deimos, screaming at it. Hoping 2bdamned or [Name] to see the messages.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY? WE FUCKING NEED HELP OVER HERE-"