COWARD.

Requested by: @1-800-QUEERLOVER
Warning: none

There are pros and cons being the bodyguard of Sheriff.

The pros are the fact you get high pay monthly, getting high quality food and sleep on the most comfortable bed you ever slept on almost everyday and having people to fear you, basically leaving you alone.

Cons are- Well..

You sighed as you watched Sheriff hiding behind you, grabbing on your shirt shakily.

"Sir, I guarantee you that there's no Wimbleton out there", you said as you try comfort the cowboy. "We would've die like, 10 minutes ago if he was here"

"O-oh! Aha- I knew that..! Just makin' sure and all", Sheriff huffed out, slowly coming out from behind you. You only rolled your eyes at him, but your lips stretched into a small smile. Even if he's a coward, you still adore him.

"Sure, Sheriff. Whatever you say", you shrugged at him. He perked up.

He's, not very good at understanding sarcasm. But that's ok, you try your best to help him out with it.

"Are you..agreein' with me, darl?"

You let out a chuckled and nugged his head slightly, messing his hat. He let out a yelp when you do so.

"Nah, I was being sarcastic. I still find you cute though, even if you're a coward", you replied after letting him go. You could see his face heat up.

"You're lucky ya my bodyguard, [Name]", he huffed and crossed his arms.