PROFESSIONALS.

Requested by: @Kittencomics
Warning: quite suggestive

You rolled your eyes at your boss as you tucked your arms in. Your boss is towering over you right now. Why you may ask?
The asshole wants a kiss from you. Usually you would give him some, but because he pissed you off today, you decided to try ignore his request.

"Give me one"

"No"

This had been gone for half an hour now. It's irritating both you and Auditor himself.

"Come on, my dear. You always comply with this".

You turned your head away from them, still being a stubborn engineer.
"Nope. Not today", you put your hand on his chest and pushed him away gently. "I'm upset".

Just as you thought the conversation ended, he moved your mask up and pulled you closer to him. His claw under your chin, holding gently.

"Mmr? And I thought showing emotions at work isn't professional".

You felt your cheeks heating up, though you kept a poker face on; trying to look like it didn't faze you. "Well, sir. I do apologize for my unprofessional-ism. Although, I have to say that it seems in our position right now is also unprofessional of you".

He chuckled, accidentally show his fangs out. You found it adorable when it happened.

"I'm the boss, [Name]. I do things however I want here.", he said before leaning down and steals a kiss from you.

You hummed into the kiss, enjoying the moment for a while. Once both of you pulled away, you threw a big smile at him. "Whatever you say, boss".

He pulled down your mask then turned away. His hands behind his back as he slithers his way out from the room. Though, before he steps out, he turned to you with a smile plastered on his face.

"I'll be needing you in my office later at 2 PM. Sharp. For now, do your work and stay safe, my dear [Name]"

You waved at him. "Alright, alright. Love ya, big man"