BE CAREFUL!

Requested by: @1-800-QUEERLOVER
Warning: mentions of blood

Wiping off the blood using your sleeves, you looked up to see concerned eyes staring into yours. Hank held your wrist and pulled it away from your face, stopping you from messing up your shirt more.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm troubling you again, aren't I?", you chuckled sheepishly.

Your partner only sighed and kneeled down in front of you. He let go off your wrist and start rummaging his pocket for something. "It's fine, [Name]. Just be more careful next time", he muttered under his breath, loud enough for just both of you to hear. He pulled out a napkin and hand it to you.

"Here, this will help for now"

You took it carefully from them and held it to your wounded face. "Thanks, Hank. You're such a sweetheart, y'know", you beamed a smile to him. He only shook his head and stood up. He lend his hand over to you, which you took gently, then pulled you up to your feet.

"I am not a sweetheart. I'm a heartless killing machine", he replied, trying to hide the happiness in his tone.

You only laughed and held his hand, squeezing it gently. "Sure, Hank. You're a sweet, killing machine". He rolled his eyes at the comment as both of you make your way back to the base.