Chapter 1

IrinaPalomino: The Ying to my Yang

6,000,000 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

Every family needs a villain and for the longest time, that was my role to play. I admit that I was a bratty teen who made a lot of mistakes but I was nowhere near as bad as I was painted out be on the Palomino sisters show.

The producers wanted a storyline so I gave them several.

The trying to get pregnant arc by Cristiano Ronaldo who was my then boyfriend was fake. I was inlove with that man for many years but I had no interests in getting pregnant or starting a family when my modelling career was starting to reach new heights.

I saw what modelling did for my sisters and I wanted that for myself. I also saw what having children did to my sisters and now there are only a few of us who are still modelling. 

Jenna and Mila only model for Palomino related shoots but they tend to focus more on the behind the scenes work. Harmony has been modelling part time since having the twins and I heard that she is planning to retire from runway modelling. This is not what I want from myself.

Phoebe, Adriana and I are the only sisters without children and we are the ones who are still modelling on a full time basis. 

I lied to Adriana when I told her that Bradley Cooper and I broke up over a loss of love. The real reason is that I had five pregnancy scares and seeing his reaction to it made me realise that I had to leave before it was too late.

For the last two years, I have been the top model and I am at the top of my game. I have won model of the year twice in a row and I believe that I am taking the Palomino name to new heights. Harmony paved the way for us in the fashion industry and now she's a billionaire so I'm going to keep the ball rolling.

I am only twenty one years old yet I have achieved so much in the last two years of my life.

"Harmony Palomino, we love you." Fans scream at my sister who waves at them.

Soon the fans start screaming our names and I can't help the smile that grows on my face once they start declaring their love for us. I'm just happy to get some recognition since I am usually overshadowed when I'm spotted with one of my sisters, more so Harmony.

Due to our reality TV shows, most people think that I'm mean so I don't really get much people approaching me. They usually take pictures and compliment me from afar.

 They usually take pictures and compliment me from afar