Chapter 9

IrinaPalomino: Half a heart without you 

3,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Now that I am on the path to being a better person, I have decided to do random acts of kindness which is easier said than done. I am usually the one barking orders at everybody so it feels foreign to be out here doing a coffee run for my staff.

I usually have my assistants do the coffee run but I am going to be doing it for the first time ever and most probably the last. I will be shooting Palomino Lingerie today so I probably shouldn't be having coffee but I found this great vegan cafe near the location so it works out perfectly.

I don't have to be on set for another hour so I will be meeting up with Joel for half an hour since he's in town and then I will bring my team some treats.

"Hey hottie." I smile as Joel gets into my car and greets me with a kiss that leaves me feeling all jittery on the inside. Things with Joel have really been heating up so I'm really excited to see how things work out.

"Hey." He shuts the door and I quickly lock it because I don't want some psychopath opening the door. "How long do we have?"

I check the time on my watch, "We have about thirty minutes then I'm working for the rest of the day so you can help me bring the coffee in."

"Cool." Joel nods his head as I start driving us towards the cafe which is ten minutes away from the gym that he was working out in. "You're lucky that I took a shower prior to us meeting up."

"If I caught a smell from you then I definitely wouldn't have let you in." I glance over at him with a smirk on my face. "Believe me when I say that I'm not afraid to tell people what I think."

"Oh I know

"Oh I know." Joel leans over to kiss my neck. "The first time that you went down on me, you let me know that I needed to give my pubic hair a trim. You even brought clippers with you the next time that we met so you could do it yourself."

I laugh at his words, "If you want to be with me then you need to understand that it's my way or the highway."

"I'm surprised that people haven't caught onto us meeting up for dates." Joel says and I nod my head in agreement. "I know that there have been some articles written about us but nobody has put two and two together."