Chapter 5

IrinaPalomino: Roses

7,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

Growing up with five sisters has always been difficult because everybody had something that they were good at so it was always like, 'oh Jenna already done this' or 'Phoebe is a pro at this.' I am the youngest of eleven children so standing out was the hardest thing to do which is why I adopted my bad girl attitude. 

Most of my siblings are models but Harmony has always been the star of the show and if Harmony isn't present for the shoot then either Adriana or Phoebe end up being the main focus. When Harmony stepped back from modelling two years ago for her daughters, I was able to rise to the top model status.

I worked so hard for two years straight to get to where I am today.

"Adriana, relax your face." The creative director calls out as we pose. Harmony, Adriana and I are shooting for L'Officiel which is really nice since we all love the magazine.

Harmony is perched on the stairs while I'm standing off her to her left with Adriana standing a few feet behind us

Harmony is perched on the stairs while I'm standing off her to her left with Adriana standing a few feet behind us. The Kardashians have been one of the highly rated families in America for the longest time and I understand the appreciation but we are the true leading family in this country. 

We have never complained to be self made millionaires but we have worked extremely hard to be who we are today and one thing we always do is give face. Nobody can talk about our modelling skills because we have it all and I have never received a bad review.

"Hold that position." The photograph says as he moves closer to us and I feel a slight ache on my my side. "Perfect."

After a couple of minutes have gone by, I turn my head to face Harmony whose hair is blowing in the wind.

"Why does Harmony get to have her hair out in waves?" I ask as I stop posing. "Who said that I wanted slicked back hair?"

"You did." Harmony gives me a look. "You guys wanted to have slicked back hair and I decided against it hence why my hair looks this way."