Chapter 6

IrinaPalomino: When you see me, you see her @SalmaHayek

3,000,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

My father wanted us to host a family brunch at Harmony's home to celebrate the success of Palomino & Co. In the past two years, we have opened twenty different stores all over the world and it makes me happy to see that our father's dream have carried on for decades. 

He initially started this company alone and he was able to amass a million dollar fortune within the first two years which I think is pretty admirable considering that times were different back then. As we grew older, he started including us in certain decisions and we eventually signed onto the company once we became sixteen.

 As we grew older, he started including us in certain decisions and we eventually signed onto the company once we became sixteen

"Once upon a time, I had a dream." My dad starts off as he looks around at all of us with a smile. "I was a single father of father of one when I first had this dream but I was also an actor so my hands were tied from the time being. By the time that I had Mila, I was a father of four and I had to rethink what my life meant to the people closest to me. I was an established actor but that didn't my children anything so I made the decision to turn our family name into a brand."

I smile softly at his words.

"No matter what we sold, I want our name to be a brand in itself so people could see that you come from a business background which enables you to create a generational wealth for the generations to come." He pauses for a moment. "I suffered with having no partner to help me raise my children so I created an opportunity in which there would be one less suffering in our lives and that was through finances. Palomino & Co is for you, Palomino & Co is still alive because of you all and now it's worth billions. I have never sold any shares to anybody outside of our family, we have thousands of employees but the only people who hold shares to the company are in this room."

"I'm wearing mascara." Jenna laughs while fanning her face. "Don't make us cry."

"Palomino is more than a name, it's you." He points at each of us. "And I thank you all for dealing with me because I understand that I have not been the best father. I try hard but it's not easy having eleven children, it's not and I wish I could have been better."