Chapter 3

IrinaPalomino: Oscar de La Renta

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

"OH MY GOD!" I let out a loud scream as I see my bestfriend walking over to me. I was supposed to meeting my favorite man, Riccardo Tisci for lunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel but it seems as if he set this little meet up and I am so happy.

"Bitch, you better scream." Stella laughs as she stops at my table and I jump to my feet to embrace her, "I flew in just to see you."

"I love you so much." I lightly peck her lips, "You are such a bitch for not informing me of your arrival."

Stella steals a peck from me, "I wanted to surprise you

Stella steals a peck from me, "I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, I am very surprised."  We share another hug before sitting down, "Awe, this has really made my day."

"I'm glad." Stella gives my hand a squeeze and I smile at her. "Now let's order some fucking food, I'm starved."

"Same." I look down at the menu and start skimming through to find something that will fit my current diet. Unlike my sisters who have somewhat given up dieting, I am very strict with mine.

"What are you thinking of getting?" Stella looks up at me.

"I might get the Vegan Buddha bowl without the dressing." I rub my lips together before looking up to see her face scrunched up.

"Have a burger." Stella tells me and I pull a face.

"I'm on a diet."

"Irina." Stella gives me a look. "You are in the best shape of your career, for the last two years you have had the best body out of all the models out there. If it were up to me, you would be having several cheeseburgers."

I have not had a cheeseburger in two years and the idea of having one is a luxury that I cannot afford.

Stella sighs as she shakes her head, "I worry about you sometimes. I know that fashion week is round the the corner but you are still so young. Everyone seems to forget that you are only twenty one yet you live and act like you are in your thirties."