Cuddles||Gabe x Jorden

Gabe's Pov:

We were in the middle of filming the '24 hour snow camping challenge'. It was about 6pm and was FREEZING cold. I just wanted to go inside and cuddle with my boyfriend Jorden.

Me and Jorden has been dating for about 4 months now and we haven't told the fans yet. The rest of the guys knew so we don't have to hide our relationship from our best friends.

We were setting up the tents and I went in the tent I was sleeping in alone tonight. I slowly started drifting off to sleep when I heard the zipper to my tent open and close a few seconds after. I looked over and saw Jorden and smiled at him reaching out for him. He layed down beside me and I snuggled up into his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. I buried my head into his chest and slowly started drifting off to sleep.

Jorden Pov:

I looked down and saw Gabe sleeping.. omg he looks so adorable. I just stared at him while he was sleeping. He was shivering because it was cold.

I slowly got out of his grip and opened the tent. I picked up Gabe and started walking towards the island house. When I was at the front door Gabe started to wake up.

Gabe: what? Why aren't I in the tent?... Jorden?..
Jordan: shhh go back to sleep...

Gabe snuggles into my chest and falls back asleep. I open the front door carefully so I didn't wake him and I started walking to Gabe's room.

I walked into his room and laid him down. I laid down beside him. He snuggles up to me again and I smile at his cuteness. I kissed his forehead and drifted off to sleep holding Gabe protectively in my arms.