Irrisistable||Jorden x Cedrick

Jordan's Pov:

I have been editing and Cedrick has been real clingy today. He comes into the room every 10-20 minutes to see if I'm done but I'm not even halfway done. I'm not complaining though I think it's cute!

If you don't get the hint me and Cedrick are dating. The fans don't know so we don't really get time to do things together because Nathan or Anyone could be filming pranks or live streaming without us knowing and they could catch us. So we try and keep it on the down low. If course James Nathan and Gabe know but it's hard to get time to be with Cedrick without worrying we would get exposed by a camera.

I heard a knock on the door so I say "Come in!" I heard the door open and felt arms wrap loosely around my neck.

Jordan: Hey babe what do you need?
Cedrick: are you almost done yet? I want cuddles!

I sigh and scoot back in my chair and grab Cedrick by his waist pulling him onto my lap. He giggles quietly and lays his head on my shoulder while I go back to editing.

Jordan: Cedrick?...
Cedrick: yea?
Jordan: why have you been so clingy today! I don't have a problem with it but why?
Cedrick: well your just irresistible...
Jordan: aww that's cute!

Cedrick blushed and I just giggled and kissed his cheek before going back to editing.