You broke me||Gabe x Jorden

Gabes Pov:

It's been 2 weeks since I've talked to my boyfriend Jordan... he has been real distant lately..... I wonder what he has been up to.. he hasn't been here to record videos so Cedrick had done most of the work..

I was laying down on my bed scrolling through my phone when I got a text from Jordan...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan🥰💖

I'm sorry I'm breaking up with you I've found someone better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I saw That message my heart broke. I started crying and sobbing quietly trying not to disturb James Cedrick or Nathan since they were all downstairs.

It was 11pm at night and I was crying hard but quietly. I was laying down and my eyes started getting heavy. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

~

James's Pov:

It was 12pm and Gabe was not awake yet... I wonder if he is ok.. I walked upstairs to his room and knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes but he hasn't answered. So I just opened the door and walked in.

When I walked in I saw a sleeping Gabe with tears stains on his face.. was he crying?..

I shook Gabe awake and he slowly woke up and looked up at me. He sniffled as he stretched and I sat on the bed next to him and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

James: Gabe were you crying last night?..
Gabe: n-no...
James: Gabe I see the tear stains in your face what's wrong?

Gabe sighed and pulled out his phone. He opened his messages with Jordan and showed me. When I read the message I was furious. Why the hell would Jordan do that to gabe?! Gabe is a sensitive person!

I wrapped my arms around gabe and he buried his face into my chest and started crying. I rubbed his back and combed my fingers through his hair attempting to comfort him.

***TIME SKIP***

Gabe's Pov:

It's been 2 months since the break up. Jordan was fired by Nathan and we got a new camera girl named Sarah. She is a really nice person!

We were currently recording a video on the beach at the island house when I looked over at the driveway seeing Jordan's car pulling up..

I guess James saw because he wrapped an arm around my shoulder acting like it was just a friendly thing for the camera.

I kept my focus on the car and I saw Jordan get out.. I just watched him as he started walking over. I looked at James and he glared at Jordan. Cedrick and Sarah stopped recording as Cedrick and Nathan also glared at Jordan.

Jordan walked over and stood about 6 yards away from us.

Nathan: why are you here?
James: don't you have a girlfriend to be with?
Jordan: I came here to talk to Gabe.. it's important..
Nathan: he doesn't want to talk to you!
Gabe: Nathan it's fine.. I'll talk to him..
James: you sure?..
Gabe: yea.. I'm sure..
Jordan: can we go somewhere more private?..
Gabe: I guess.. come on..

We walked inside the island house and I lead Jordan up to my room. I sat on my bed and he sat down a few feet away from me.

Gabe: now talk
Jordan: Gabe I'm so sorry about what I did.. please let me explain..
Gabe: what is there to explain?! You messaged me saying you found someone better and that you were breaking up with me?!
Jordan: I know I'm sorry please forgive me! I still love you I need you Gabe!
Gabe: No Jordan! You broke my heart! You broke me!
Jordan: I know please Gabe... I need you..
Gabe: I don't know if I can Jordan..
Jordan: can you at least think about it? I love you and I hate myself for what I did..
Gabe: Jordan I think it's best for both of us to move on.. I can't take the risk of being heartbroken by you again..

Jordan nodded while tears running down his cheeks. I felt bad.. I really did. Jordan stood up and walked out of my room. I sat in my bed thinking.. 'I have to move on..'