Mine||Nathan x Jordan

Nathan Pov:

I was sitting on the deck watching Cedrick and Jordan playing around together on the island. I was jealous because Jordan is my boyfriend. The others don't know yet and we plan on telling them soon.

Cedrick then jumped on Jordan's back tackling him to the ground. I bit my lip and went inside purposely slamming the door loud enough for them to hear.

I went to my room locking the door behind me and laid on my bed. Tears threatened to fall.. Was Jordan happier with Cedrick? Am I not good enough?

As I was pondering in my thoughts, I heard my bedroom door open. I completely ignored it and wiped my eyes to hopefully dry them up so the person wouldn't see.

"Nathan, you alright?" Jordan asks. I sigh heavily and reply, "I'm fine." I knew he wouldn't believe me. He walks over and stands over me while looking down at me. I look at him and he smiled at me.

"Were you jealous Nathan?" He asks. "No!" I say defensively. "Aw! Bub It's okay to be jealous!" Jordan says while laying on top of me. "I'm not jealous Jo!" I reply burning my face into the crook of his neck.

"Why are you jealous?" Jordan asks me. "Because you were messing around with Cedrick like you were happier with him than me.." I reply quietly. "Why would I be happier with someone other than you?" He asks.

"I don't know.." I reply. "Exactly, because you make me the happiest man alive!" He says kissing my shoulder. "Good because you're mine!" I reply while hugging him tightly.

"Yes.. I'm all yours my love.." Jordan replies as we lay there holding each other close.

(((A/N: SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE TO POST ANOTHER ONE! I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I FINALLY WILL HAVE THE TIME TO POST MORE! well at least try to post more..)))