The Kiss||James x Gabe

Nathan's Pov:

We were in the middle of recording a 'Truth Or Dare' video. James and Gabe are acting really weird even Cedrick and Jordan noticed... I just shrugged it off and went back to the video.

****TIME SKIP****

Gabes Pov:

We just got done recording the video so I went upstairs and laid on the couch and pulled out my phone.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I felt someone land on top of me. I let out a groan of pain and saw James smiling down at me and I blushed slightly hoping it wasn't noticeable.

James: Hello Gabriel!!
Gabe: Hi?
James: you know! Your bad at hiding your blush!
Gabe: wha-
James: don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about
Gabe: hushhh

I looked away blushing while James just laughed. When he stopped laughing I looked back at him and we locked eyes.. we stared into each other's eyes when I heard someone talk from behind us.

Nathan: if you're going to kiss just do it already!

I looked over at nathan and then back at James. I saw him look at my lips and I nod of approval. He leans in and kisses me softly. I kiss him back and it felt like fireworks was going off.

I wrapped my arms around his waist while he put his hands on both of my cheeks then Nathan spoke again...

Nathan: alright I'm going back downstairs! Just don't do anything on my couch!

We broke apart and giggled at his comment. I looked at James and he looked back at me smiling.

James: sooo...
Gabe: what now?...
James: I have a question...
Gabe: what is it?
James: Gabe... would you like to be my boyfriend?...
Gabe: yea of course!

James smiled and kisses me again before pulling away laying his head on my chest since he was still on top of me. Soon we both fell asleep in each other's arms.