❝Part Three❞

Tomorrow is the day that every body leaves for the mission

Tomorrow is the day that every body leaves for the mission. I really don't want them to leave but again it gives me the time to do things I have been wanting to do.

"Mom's? If I wanted to take a walk out side would I be able to?" This was a question that had been in my mind because I wanted to be able to exercise while they were away.

I saw them look at each Gavin ha silent conversation with there eyes. "Yeah you can buy only if you let JARVIS that your going out." Mimi said. I could tell she was skeptical about it.

Maybe it was because she didn't want me to get kidnapped or something like that. It makes since so I agreed.

I've already finished school for the day so I don't know what to do. My daily routine is, waking up at 5:30, getting dressed, coming down by 5:45, start school while eating a very small breakfast, doing school for a long till every one comes down stairs.

Either Mama or Mimi take my laptop, put it in a room I don't know of them give to me at the end of the day. But, when they leave for the mission they won't be able to do that.

"медовый it's time to go to bed." Mama called out to me since I was in the gym practicing my fighting with uncle Steve.

"Ok!" I responded taking my boxing gloves off. I was sweating like crazy cause I've been training for a long time.

I head upstairs to take a shower. I get done in the shower so I get ready for bed. I brush my teeth, hair, and get my pajamas on.

I decided to read a new book I got called 'Girl Serpent Thorn'. It's a lesbian book that I got from a book store. I've always been a book worm, I got it from Mama.

The thing is, my favorite type of book is wlw books. I've always loved girls and have found them cute. But I'm not out to anyone. Sure I have lesbian moms but that doesn't make it any less scary.

I read for two hours but I start to get tired. I found the corner of the page I was on and put the book back on the book shelf.

I get back in bed and slowly slide my head down on to my pillow. I must have been really tired because once my head hit the pillow and the covers were up to my neck, I was out like a light. But after a little a nightmare started forming.

Nightmare:
I was a dark room, I couldn't see anything. I started walking around to see if there was a door or a window I could escape from. There was nothing. While I was walking I kick something. After I kick the thing the lights came on and I saw Mimi on the ground with a bullet wound in her head and heart.

I started crying because my Mimi was dead. I started walking again but when I looked down this time and saw Mama dead. She had a slit throat. I started crying again but when I looked up I saw a mirror.

When I looked in the mirror. I saw i was covered in blood with a gun and a bloody knife in my hands.

I woke up screaming and crying because of my nightmare. I started shaking and hyperventilating. I tried to calm my breathing but I couldn't.

I heard someone open my door. They ran over to me a held me in there arms.

"Shh, Shh, Shh, малышка I'm right here. Copy my breathing. The right, in, 1.. 2.. 3.. out 1.. 2.. 3.." Some one said helping me calm down.

I looked up and saw that Mama and Mimi were both in my room holding me. I signed knowing that they weren't dead and that I wasn't a murder.

"What happened милый? Why were you all shaken up?" Mama said holding onto me tight.

"I-I had a nightmare. Umm.. I was in a dark room there was no door or window so I walked around but then I-I hit something." I took a deep breath before resuming what I was saying.

"After I hit the thing lights turned on and I saw that it was first Mimi on the floor dead with a bullet hole in her head and stomach.

Then I walked some more and saw Mama on the ground also dead with a sliced neck. But when I looked in a mirror I was covered in blood with a gun and knife in my hands." I chocked down a son while telling that story.

I tried to talk again but I couldn't. There was a huge lump in my throat that wouldn't let me talk. Both of my Mom's just hugged me tighter showing me that they were ok and alive.

"It's ok baby we're here. Try and get some sleep. We'll stay here and wait till you fall asleep. But we have to get up soon since we have our mission soon." Mimi said lying me down on the bed.

I didn't fight back and just feel into a dreamless sleep know that Mimi and Mama were ok and alive.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Hello readers! Chapter three is out but it looks
like hope had a nightmare and we figured out her
sexuality. Ima try and get one or two more
chapter out tonight!

 Ima try and get one or two morechapter out tonight!