❝Part Four ❞

I wake up the nest morning at 7:25 am

I wake up the nest morning at 7:25 am. This is the latest I've ever slept in since I started middle school. It Saturday which means I have no school but that also means that every body has already left.

I walk around the whole compound to make sure no one was here. Now that no one would be here for a while I wouldn't have to eat.

If they were here and they saw I didn't eat they would force me to. Unless I was sick or they could tell I want hungry (which wasn't usually) they would always make me eat.

I mean at least they care. I walked into the gym and start to do a work out. I did a hour and thirty minute work out and I felt pretty good after it.

Nobody know this but I hide my feelings. I'm always scared if I express my feelings people will get angry at me. I've learnt to hide my feeling and out on a fake - but looks real - smile on my face.

I walk upstairs and jump in the shower since I mall sweaty. I take a 30 minute shower then hop out. I walk in my room and put on a cute over size hoodie that has a butterfly on it.

Under that hoodie I'm only wearing underwear. I go over to my bed and grab the book I was reading last night. I start reading from where I left off. I put on some soft music for background noise.

I sit on my bed for a good three house just reading. I finished two books and I'm almost done with my third. I paused where I was in my book and opened my laptop.

I went on the Barnes and Noble website and ordered some more books to fill my second book shelf. I go back to reading my book. It's called 'It Ends With Us'. It's a book I've been wanting to read for a while but just haven't gotten to it.

I'm so happy I read it because it's such a good book. I finished the book after an hour and decided to go make some lunch. I walk into the kitchen to make a salad and breaded chicken.

It took me about thirty minute to make but it was worth it. I clean up and decided to watch some TV. I walk into the living room go on Netflix.

I turn on 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before.' I haven't watch the movies yet but I have read the books. I'm really smart for my age but I still get bullied.

About half way threw the movie I feel the urge to throw up. I run to the bathroom and throw up all of my lunch. I guess that what I get for barley eating.

I was going to take the opportunity while everyone was away to stop eating and work out more so I can get skinny. I know it not healthy but I'll do what every it takes.

I wash my mouth out and brush my teeth again before walking back to the lounge to finish the move.

I finished the movie and started getting really sleepy. I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:00 pm. When I thought it was lunch it was really dinner.

I must have been reading for a really long time then. "Wow." I thought to my self. I walk upstairs into the bathroom.

I wash my face and do my whole night time routine. To get even more tired so I can sleep better, I pull out another book. I get half way through the book before I mark the page I stopped on to get some sleep.

I pull the covers up to my neck and nuzzled my head into the side of my pillow. Today was a nice chill day but tomorrow I will be running and doing all of that.

I fall into a deep, nightmare free slumber so I can be ready for tomorrow.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Hello readers! Another chapter tonight
but also last one for tonight.
Sorry that it was hairy and boring I wanted
to get at least two out for y'all
today and it also 11 pm at night.
I don't know if any of y'all are reading this
so if you could vote, comment
something that you see wrong
or just follow me please I would really
appreciate it! GOOD NIGHT MY
LOVES

I don't know if any of y'all are reading thisso if you could vote, comment something that you see wrong or just follow me please I would really appreciate it! GOOD NIGHT MY LOVES