❝Part Twelve❞

tw: mention of r@peIt's been a few months after the party and I'm Doug better

tw: mention of r@pe
It's been a few months after the party and I'm Doug better. I'm eating and I've gotten back to what I looked like before and I'm training in a more healthier ways.

My moms also said that I could start going on missions with them so that's very exiting. Right now I'm out training with Steve to run fast.

"On your right." I breath out running straight pass him. This about me 15 laps in 30 minutes and I'm trying to break my record of 25.

After another hour and a half (1:30) I ran 38 laps. We walked back to the compound and I ran a jumped on the couch.

"She ran 38 laps in an hour and a half (1:30). She out ran me. I only got 33." Steve said while sitting next to me on the couch.

Everyone looked at me with shocked faces. "What?" I was very confused on why they were so surprised. "You out ran one of the fastest runners on the team." Sam said his eyes bulging out of his head.

"Yeah, so? I bet Mimi could do it. She's one of the fastest runners on the team." I stated like it was the most obvious thing ever. "Nope I can't even out run him детский (baby)." Mimi told me. That really surprised me because she barley admits anyone is better then her.

"Wo-" I was about to say something but I got cut off my JARVIS. "Mr. Nick Fury is on his way to talk with everyone. Even Hope if both Mrs. Romanof allow her to do this."

We all awaited for Fury to arrive to the compound. After 24 minutes of us waiting Fury finally came out of the elevator into the main room.

"All avengers plus Hope in the meeting room now!" Fury said walking into the meeting room. We all walk behind him but I was confused why I had to go but still went.

"What's up Fury and why dose Hope have to be here?" Mimi asked him since they are the closes out of all of the adults. "What's up is that there is a mission and Hope is helping." He stated.

"She's only 11 she can't do a mission." Mama told him. "I know she's 11 and she can do a mission you know why? Because she has powers like you Wanda, and has the same skills and you Natasha."

"Ok." They both said. There's nothing they can do about it. "Thank you. Now what you have to do for the mission is that you have to head to Russia and fight a HYDRA bass and collect S.H.E.I.L.D Intel." Fury told all of us.

He started going into a little more detail about the mission before sending us off to go and pack everything we need for the mission.

We have to leave in two days by 8:00 am since we have to go to Russia. I walked back to my room and pulled out my suitcase to stark packing everything.

In the middle of me packing Mimi came in and sat down on my bed and started talking to me. "Baby, if you don't want to do this you can stay in the jet and we will do it."

"Mimi I can do it I'm just scared since it's my first mission but I'm happy that I'm with all of you guys." I told her giving her a big hug.

"I'm glad дорогой! Now get ti bed it's late." She told me giving me a kiss on the head waking out of the door. After she left Mama came in and gave me a hug and kiss before getting ready for bed her self.

I got into my pajamas and sat down in my bed. I told my Alexa to play Medicine by daughter and turn on loop mode before grabbing the Wilder Girls book and reading that till I'm tired.

After reading about 1/4 of the book I started growing tried so I put the book mark on the page I stoped on and put the book down. I turned off the light and feel asleep.

Dream
I'm taking a walk when a man stops me and pulls me into and alley and starts to hit me. He pins my hands to the brick wall then starts to unbuckle my pants. After that he forces me to take off my shirt, bra, and underwear. I kept trying to scream for help but he covered my mouth in tape to I couldn't scream. He started kissing my neck and dragging his hands down my body and stopped at my boobs. He squeezed my boobs and played with them and pulled on my nipples. After he was done playing with my boobs he dragged his hand down to my pussy and started to play with my folds. He dragged his fingers up and down but then when he found my clit, he started to slowly drag his fingers in a circle around my clit until he went faster and put two fingers in my entrance and pumped them in and out very fast. After a few minutes he pulled his fingers out, unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out. He started thrusting in and out of my at an unhumanly speed while I was crying out for help but nothing would come out because of the tape.
End of dream

I jolted awake crying out and in a cold sweat. I had a nightmare of the night that my virginity got stolen from me. I was so shaken up that I didn't realize that my parents came in to check on me.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Hello readers! Here is chapter 12
and thank you for 3k reads on this book. I definitely
didn't think that I would get that meany reads. Next chapter will be the mission and then the book may have a few more chapters before it's over!
I have a whole plain for this book and I may make
a sequel if you guys want me to. I'm also on vacation rn so I may not update till the 15th once I'm home and relaxed

edited: sorry i forgot to put a tw when i first made this chapter and am just putting this now i'll either stop doing chapters for this book and forget about it, or i'll finish it and then just not make another part cause i'm tired of people saying stuff about this book