❝Part Fithteen❞

-TIMESKIP-

-TIMESKIP-

Mimi, Mama, Yelena and I are leaving soon because today we are supposed to go see the people that should tell us where the base is located. Mimi, Mama and I have all been doing the new work out that we planed. This work out is to help me fight better and get control of my powers even more. The meal plan also helps a lot with the whole work out.

I was in my room packing for a few nights because Mama said that she doesn't know how long it will take to get there and how long we will stay there. She told me to pack clothes for the winter because all that she knows is that it will be cold where ever the people live.

"Hope hurry up we have to leave in thirty minutes!" Mimi called out to me. "Ok I'm coming give me a second." I called back to her. I finished packing then quickly ran downstairs. "Good now that you're down here I have a little backpack in the kitchen I would like you to go through all the cabinets and pick out healthy snacks and unhealthy snacks if you want, then get a bunch of water and other drinks you want cause I don't know how long the ride will be and how long we will be staying there." Mimi told me so I did as I was told.

"Ok guys we have to leave now so go get on quinjet." Aunt Yelena called out to all three of us. We all walk to the quinjet and got everything situated and all of us in the seats we're supposed to sit in before the walk pad closed and Aunt Yelena started flying the jet to our destination. Apparently Mama and I are the only ones that don't know where we are going. The only thing Mama and I both know is that it will be cold where ever the people are.

"Honey its still early, why don't you get some more rest cause we will be flying for a while." Mimi suggested. I nodded my head cause I was still pretty tired from waking up so early. I was getting comfortable so I layed my head on Mama's lap. She starting stroking my hair to help me fall asleep. The last thing I heard before before going to bed was Aunt Yelena and Mimi whispering about some thing.

-TIMESKIP-

I was awoken by Mimi lightly shaking me and pushing the hair out of my face so she could blow on my face to wake me up even more. "Come on pumpkin we're here." She whispered in my ear. I slowly sat up rubbing my eyes to get the tiredness out of them. "Where are we?" I questioned slowly looking around. "We are at the location we are meeting the people. I'll let you wake up a little more but then we are going to meet the people." Mimi explained to me.

After about three and a half minutes Mimi and I walked off of the quinjet into this little house that had a pig pen in front of the house. We walked into the house and saw that Mama and Aunt Yelena were already in the house talking to two other people that I didn't recognize. "Oh Natasha your back! Who is little child you have brought with you?" The strange man said. "Hello to you to Alexie. This child I have with my is Wanda's and I's daughter Hope." Mimi told the man.

All the ma- Alexie did was nod his head before going back to his conversation with Aunt Yelena and Mama. But then the women that was next to Alexie came up to Mimi and I and she pulled Mimi into a hug. Then she came to me and introduced herself. "Hello Hope my name is Melina I'm Yelena's and Natasha's mother." I introduced myself as well and Melina went in for a handshake but I gave her a hug instead.

"Ok now that we all had our talking time I want to talk about why we are here." Mimi said breaking up the conversation that was happening between Alexie, Aunt Yelena and Mimi. "The four of us and all of the avengers have a mission to bring down the Red Room but the only problem is that we have no clue where the Red Room is located. Alexie you worked directly with Dreykov and Melina you made most of the equipment that Dreykov uses to turn these girls into killing machines so you both must know where the Red Room is.

So I need you guys to tell me where where the Red Room is or else I will find out myself." Mimi ranted while everyone else stayed quiet. Everyone stayed silent for a few seconds before Alexie and Melina burst out laughing. We all looked at them confused while they laughed their asses off. 'Why do they find this so funny?' I thought to myself.

"Is that really all you need to know? Nothing else? Damn you could have just asked us you didn't have to give us the whole backstory. We'll tell you where the Red Room is but only on one condition." Alexie said I guess trying to reason with us. "And what would the condition be?" Mama finally spoke up. "You have to take Melina and I back to the avengers tower with you." He told us.

The four of us (Yelena, Nat, Wanda, Hope) looked at each having a silent conversation with our eyes. Mimi sighed before speaking up. "Let me talk to Fury about the before we agree with anything." Mimi walked out of the room while dialing Fury's number. We all waited there for about 7 minutes until Mimi walked back into the room. "Ok so I talked to Fury, he said yall can come back to us but since yall used to work with Dreykov you guys are going to have to be under super vision by someone from S.H.E.I.L.D. because they don't know if they can trust you." Mimi told them. They agreed to that and told us that the Red Room is floating in the sky like a cloud.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Hello readers! I am so sorry that i
haven't updated in so long i was taking a break
for mental health, school started and
there were many people that would say something
that i spelt wrong, or got a fact wrong bc
i looked it up in google, or would get angry at me
cause i accidentally forgot to put a trigger warning.
Guys i need you to plead remember that
i am a young writer so i will forget things
or get something wrong, pleas either nicely
point out that i got something wrong or i forgot a
trigger warning bc then i'll understand
but if you rudely point it out or be mean to me
i'll probably end up stop writing bc i feel like
i'm big made for it and that's what happened
and why i stopped writing for so long.
anyways have a good day/night/afternoon
where ever you are