tutor

Armin sat in his dorm. Because of the selectivity of the school, each student could have their own dorm. Of course, most of them were thankful for this, especially Armin.
    It's not that he had something to hide, he just liked the privacy. He was sitting after class, when he got a call. "Unknown Number" the phone read. He shrugged and picked it up.
    "Hello?" He answered the call. "Hey," a monotone voice from the other side responded. "Can I come over tonight?" It was Annie. "Sure!" Armin laughed over the phone. "I've got a math test soon anyways, sweater girl," Annie said goodbye to him and he hung up the phone. He changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants, before realizing there was nowhere for them to study.
    As he pulled out his English notes, he heard a knock at the door. As he opened it, he saw Annie standing in track shorts and a t-shirt.
    "Hey, come in," Armin opened the door wider. There was a warm aura in the room, it smelled slightly of vanilla and football gear. "Hey," Annie smiled a little bit. She never seemed to smile, but he could tell that it was genuine. "I couldn't find a place to-" he turned around and saw Annie sitting on the edge of his bed. "Oh- does here work?" He collected his notes and sat down next to her. "Sure!"
    "Alright, so, what did you need help with?" She sighed. "I just remembered about the English test tomorrow, i'm totally fucked," he moved closer to her and looked over her shoulder, reviewing her notes. "I can't even read your handwriting, sweater girl," they broke out in laughter. She punched his arm. "Hey, I'm being serious right now," Annie shook her head. "Alright then, why don't we go over mine and see what you're missing." They worked on memorizing the important dates and events of Romeo and Juliet, and Annie helped Armin memorize formulas and studied for his trigonometry test.
    "I'm tired," Armin yawned, not realizing that it was already nine. "Me too, I should get going," Armin gasped. "Oh, you live in the opposite building, don't you,"
    Annie looked down and realized she was in just a t-shirt and shorts. "Oh, shit," she did get angry easily, didn't she.
    "Hey, it's alright." Armin tossed her a sweatshirt that read the name of their school, along with the football team's name on it. "Take this to go home." Annie held it up. "Thank you. What kind of laundry detergent do you use? Most football boys don't even wash their clothes. You should see Bertholdt's dorm, it smells like shit. We went to high school together, but kind of drifted this year."
    Armin laughed. "Oh, I know. Mikasa, the black haired one we go to English with and I had to pay Eren to wash his clothes." Annie looked disgusted. "That's gross." She pulled the sweatshirt over her head. "That's more like it, sweater girl," he saw the sweatshirt drooping over her shorts. "Why do you call me that?" Annie looked up at him. He shrugged. "I liked the sweater you came into school in on the first day," Annie giggled under her breath. "That's such a dumb reason to call me that. I'll see you tomorrow." She started walking out. "Hey, Annie," Armin yelled from the room, "text- text me when you get back, some of the guys on this campus are..." Annie turned around, waving her phone at him. "Alright, I will," she headed back to her room. Armin shut the door, and decided it was best if he got a good rest.
    They both got A+ on their tests the next day.

(Three weeks later)

Armin was walking into class, when he saw Eren and Mikasa. "Hey, Armeen!" Eren shouted from down the hall. "Eren..." Armin's face went hot, and he smiled. "What is it now," Mikasa rolled her eyes. "We're having a party, silly," she winked at him. "Bring a date." Armin stuttered. "I- Who do I bring?" Mikasa stared at him, lazily. "You, out of all people? You don't have a date?" Armin shrugged. "I dunno, dude-" Eren laughed. "What about the blonde chick?" Armin shook his head. "You mean Annie? Oh- it's not like that, I don't think she would be really into parties anyways,"
Eren shrugged. "Oh well. Date or not, you should still come. Everyone's going." By everyone, he mainly meant the kids they went to highschool with, as well as some new college students.
Mikasa looked at her watch. "Shit, I've got to go." She looked up at Armin. "Bring Annie ," and ran to her next class.
Eren looked at Armin. "I'll see you on Friday. At seven,"