movie night (nsfw)

Armin laid down Annie in his bed, and set up a blanket on the floor to sleep on.
"I'm so sorry," he stroked her hair. She hadn't woken up since passing out.
He turned off the lights and he tried to fall asleep.

He woke up to crying sounds. "Where... what happened..."
He instantly got up. He looked at her tired face before encompassing her in a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry," She looked up at him. "What?" He sighed. "When you're more awake you'll remember."
She put her hand over her mouth and ran to the bathroom. Armin heard retching noises and ran in after her. He held her hair up. "You're okay... I'm so sorry..." he kept repeating.
"I've got a headache... but i'll be okay," she looked down.
"I'm so sorry. I remember what happened." Armin went over to her. "No, it was all my fault. I should've thought it through, checked on you."
"I ruined everything. If I wasn't there, you could've just had fun." Armin pulled her closer, placing kisses on her head. "You're the only reason I went."
He broke apart from her. "I'll go get us coffee. And water." He motioned for her to stay there. "If you need anything, just call me." He left the room, and texted Mikasa and Eren. "meet me outside campus in 5".
They met outside, to Armin in his car. He was already in the driver's seat. Eren got in shotgun, Mikasa in the middle seat of the back.
"Hey," Armin sighed. "Hey," Eren said. "Hey," Mikasa said, a bit of embarrassment in her voice.
Armin's head laid in his hands. "I'm so fucking stupid."
"Armin, it's not your fault-" Eren started. "Yes, Eren, it is." Mikasa stuck her head into the front. "If it's anyone's, it's mine and Sasha's."
Armin hesitated. "Also true." Mikasa looked down and felt guilty.
"I'm sorry. I tried to stop her," Armin started up the car and turned it angrily. "Yeah? Well you didn't."
"I should've never taken her." Mikasa sighed. "We weren't thinking it through, we never thought..."
"You never thought what? You knew exactly what you were doing." Armin felt his eyes water. "She's not just some random girl I'm hooking up with. I actually care about her."
His eyes stung and he felt a lump in his throat. The lights on the street became blurry. A salty tear ran down his face.
"I just wish I was there for her." Eren stared at Armin, wide-eyed.
They pulled into a coffee shop. "I'll be back." Armin wiped his eyes as he walked into the store.
"Mikasa..." Eren said. "I should apologize." Mikasa was playing with a bracelet she was wearing. "I think that would be good."
Armin came back with four coffees. "Uh, Armin?" Eren asked. "Hm?" he said, giving a coffee to Eren and Mikasa. "We want to apologize to Annie- well, Mikasa came up with the idea," Eren continued. Armin smiled. "I think she would like that."
When they came back, they opened Armin's dorm door. "Annie?" Mikasa asked. She turned back. "I think she's still asleep,"
"Oh," Armin walked in, putting the coffee next to her. He nudged her. "Hey, Mikasa is here,"
Mikasa sighed. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize, what I did- it wasn't okay, and i'll talk to Sasha,"
Annie sighed. "It's okay now," she said, sincerity was in her voice. "I embarrassed myself," She buried her head in the pillow.
"Armin," she groaned. "Hm?" She pulled the covers over her more. "My head hurts like a bitch," he laughed. "Have some water. I'll leave it here."
"Thanks babe," Eren, Mikasa and Armin stared at Annie. "Oh-?" Armin gasped. Annie giggled faintly. "Haha. Just kidding..."
She drifted back to sleep. Armin could feel a tinge of pink appearing on her face. "Mikasa?" Armin asked.
Armin looked up, and Eren and Mikasa were laughing. "The look on your face..." Armin started laughing with them. "Shut up,"
"I'll go talk to Sasha, we can work something out." Eren and Armin nodded. "That's a good idea,"

Mikasa met Eren and Armin later. "So, she said that we could just have, you know, a movie night or something to all make up."
Armin's face faded into a smile. "Okay, tonight?"
"Yeah," Mikasa replied. "Sounds cool. I'll see you guys later." Eren said, and the three went back to their dorms.
When Armin got back, Annie was up. She was still in a skirt and a bra. "Hey, you're up," Armin said.
He sat down on the bed next to Annie. "So, I know it sounds weird, but Sasha wants to apologize. So I told her we would come over for a movie night."
Annie looked at him. "I don't think Sasha is a bad person. Not that I forgive her, but I think that could be a good idea,"
"Alright then," He said. "Thank you for letting me stay here," Annie said. "I really should go,"
Armin laughed. "No, you're really no problem." He pulled her into a hug, embracing each other's warmth. "Thank you. I'm going to go back and get changed."

Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Annie went to Sasha's dorm all together. Ymir, Historia, Connie and Jean were already there. Sasha opened the door. "Oh- oh, hey," she looked at Annie. "Can I talk to you?"
Annie and Sasha stayed outside while the others went in. "I just wanted to say, I didn't know what I was thinking. It's just... Armin's always just hooked up with random girls at school." She sighed. "He's never talked about someone the way he talks about you. We all see how he looks at you. I wish you were awake to see how he defended you at the party. He really does love you, you know,"
Annie smiled. "I forgive you." The two girls pulled each other into a hug.
They walked back into the dorm, where Connie and Jean were fighting over High School Musical 1 or 2.
They decided on 3, and all sat down. It became late, they were all laughing and half awake. Except for Annie, who had fallen asleep in Armin's lap. "Guys, look at Annie," Mikasa said, laughing.
Armin started laughing. "Get off of me, you idiot," he said sarcastically. However, he had to admit that he was a bit tired.
"Be a gentleman and take her back, dumbass," Eren said, laughing. "She's out cold, dude," Armin said, laughing along. He picked her up. "I'm gonna take her back, i'll come back in a few,"
"How much you wanna bet he's not coming back," Connie laughed. "Oh, shut up," Ymir retaliated. "A lot," Eren laughed.

When Armin got back to Annie's dorm, she got out of his arms, laughing.
"You weren't even asleep, you idiot," Armin snickered. "Nope," Annie replied, lazily. "I just wanted to be with you."
They looked into each other's eyes and somehow knew each other's thoughts.
Armin brought her into a kiss. She pulled him back, as he pushed her up against the wall. She pulled his face closer to his, she could feel her heart beating out of her chest. She let him explore her lips as she let out soft moans. She sat down on the bed, not breaking the kiss as he followed. The warmth of his lips was addicting, she needed more.
They broke apart, panting. "Is this- is this what you want?" He asked her. "I'm not drunk anymore, Armin," She responded.
He went back onto her, kissing her more aggressively. His lips went down to her neck, and he started sucking. Annie let out little yips.
"Armin, I-" His lips trailed down to her collarbone. "Hm?" He looked up at her. "Take it... take it off,"
He did as she asked. "You're not wearing a br-" he looked up at her. "Nope," She giggled. He smirked.
He started to suck around her nipples, earning little moans from her. She could feel herself becoming more aroused by the minute.
He pulled off his shirt, grabbing her jaw and sucking, leaving purple marks. She let out moans, making him go harder.
His hand slipped down to her pants, which she had already attempted to take off. He pulled them off of her. He sat up from sucking and slid his finger into her underwear and started rubbing. She held onto his wrist. "Ah- Armin," she gasped, at the sudden surge of pleasure.
He started to put fingers inside, enjoying the moans coming from her. "Is that good?" He said, getting faster. She nodded, feeling close.
"Fuck," she moaned, gripping the sheet below her. He kept fingering her through her orgasm.
He stuck his fingers in her mouth for her to clean. He unzipped his fly, a large bulge in his boxers.
He took off her underwear, and kept rubbing her clit. She started to stroke his cock through his boxers.
He removed his boxers. He put his tip at the front of her slit. He could feel her wetness on him and she nodded in approval. He gripped the headboard with one hand to stabilize himself as he thrusted into her. A yelp came from her. "Shit," she moaned loudly. He kept thrusting into her, hearing her shaky moans made him go faster.
Annie felt her orgasm build up, and Armin's moans got louder. They came together, panting.
"Armin," she said, hoarsely. "Annie," he panted. "We should probably clean up," he said, getting his breath back.
Annie nodded, her pussy still throbbing. They went into the bathroom, and took a shower.
Annie threw on a sweatshirt, and Armin crept into the bed next to her in boxers. "That was..." Armin started. "...really good," Annie finished his sentence, her head nestled in Armin's chest. Armin laughed.
Armin felt Annie's breathing slow, and he knew that she was asleep. He fell asleep soon after.