Thirty Four🥟🍹😤

"Ochaco, I'm home." You called to her once you entered the apartment. Once you closed the door, the smell of food hits your nose.

"I didn't expect you home so soon, I'm almost done." Ochaco says while turning off the stove.

"You made me dinner?" You say, looking at all the food that was sitting on the table.

"It's just my way of saying thank you for letting me stay here. You do not know how gratified I am." She says.

You walked over towards Ochaco and gave her a hug, which she gladly returns.

"So, how was your lunch break with that Todoroki guy?"

"It was fine."

"You plan on seeing him again?" Ochaco asked while grabbing her chopsticks.

"He wants to see me again Saturday."

"You know what that sounds like to me? A date."

"It's not a date, Ochaco." You say.

"Well, it sounds like it almost."

"Just because two people hang out with each other, doesn't mean it's a date." You say.

Ochaco just hums in response. She knew deep down that you still haven't fully gotten over what happened. Just to keep the mood positive, she changed the subject. 

~~~~

Two nights later, Studio Glitter

Deku's drag outfit

"I think it's a date." Ochaco suggested.

"Sounds like one to me. I give it another week." Ashido agrees while making a drink.

Bakugou just grunts.

"What's with that response?" Ashido asks.

"I smell bullshit."

"How so?"

"I don't like the sound of this guy."

Ochaco rolls her eyes and sighs. "You haven't even actually met him."

"Neither have you, your point?"

"I know what this is about."

"Here we go." Bakugou rolls his eyes.

"You still have feelings."

"No I don't."

"Why don't you just admit that you still have feelings for (y/n)." Ochaco says.

"Because I don't!"

"What's he yelling about this time?" Deku asked while approaching the bar.

"Ochaco thinks Bakugou still has a thing for (y/n)." Ashido says.

"Oh, he does." Deku says while taking a seat.

"Dammit Deku! You too!" Bakugou says.

"I'm sorry but...eh." Deku says while brushing her bangs out of his face.

"Ashido, one Mexican Sunset please." He adds on.

"But, where did this come from?"

"He has suspicions on (y/n)'s new friend." Ashido says while making the drink.

"I doubt if (y/n) even thinks about going on an actual date with him. She has no intentions on dating at all anymore."

"You're right." Bakugou sighs.

"Do you ever think they'll ever get over that?" Ochaco says.

"It's just something that you can't fully process, we're not even supposed to speak about it." Bakugou says.

"Maybe I should talk to her." Ochaco says.

"No, you leave her alone about that." Bakugou protests before going back to his drink.

"I'm with Kacchan about that, we shouldn't reopen that wound." Deku says.

After a moment of silence, Ochaco speaks up again. "So, how is going with your competition?"

"He's been preforming at the nightclub the last few nights. I have less than two months until the next drag show." Deku sips his drink.

"This I have to see." Bakugou snorts.

"Well, I would love to sit and chat, but I have to get back on stage. Can't waste a perfectly good outfit." Deku pays for his drink and makes his way back to the stage.

"You've ever wondered if he does low-key shit?" Bakugou asked.

~~~

Soo... I'm back from recovery. 

Did you guys miss me updating, yes.

Did you guys miss me in general, probably not. That's fair.😂😂

I also want to thank those who reached out to me while I was gone. It really means a lot to me and I'm still working on my self-care.💕