Seven 🥰💕

Let's see what (y/n)'s been up to.

"I'm really hoping they take me after this interview." Ochaco says while getting dressed in a pair of black dress pants and a teal blouse.

"Don't be so nervous, I'm sure you'll do fine." You reassured Ochaco as you were sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"You look good, and I think your Uber is here." You say looking at your watch.

"I gotta go! Wish me luck!" She hurries out the door.

You looked out the window and watched as Ochaco left in the Uber, once it turned the corner you grabbed your bag, keys, and shoes and made your way out the door.

~~~

"Kacchan, I'ma be out for a while." Deku says as grabs his shoes.

Bakugou just hums in response. As Deku passes the couch, he smells caramel. He stops in his tracks and goes back to the blonde. "Are you vaping in my house again?!"

Deku didn't like smoking in his house, let alone vaping. And for some reason, Bakugou likes to push that rule with him.

"It's not a big deal, plus you're going out so you won't even smell it." He rolls his eyes.

"Either stop smoking in my house, or my foot's going up your ass."

"I'm not scared of yo-" Bakugou was smacked in the back of the head and his vape was snatched from his mouth, nearly taking his lips with it.

"Now stop smoking in my fucking house or I'ma bust yo ass in the fucking Jaw!" Deku snaps.

"Alright, alright just calm down." Bakugou says while rubbing the back of his head. Deku tosses the vape in the trash. "Thank you. I'll see you later, Kacchan." Deku grabs his keys and leaves the house.

Once he knew Deku was gone, he got up and grabbed his vape from the trash, and wipes it off. "He doesn't scare me." He repeats and goes back to vaping.

~~~

"Thanks for coming with me, Deku." You say. "It's nothing, it's good to get some fresh air before I go to work tonight." Deku says.

"How are you doing anyways, (y/n)." He asked.

"I'm doing pretty okay. Work's been pretty okay too." You say.

"Well, I'm glad you're doing good." Deku says while rubbing your arm.

A few hours later

"Alright, that should be it." You say while walking out of Ochaco's room with Deku. "Yeah, I think we did a good job."

"You think she'll like it, she's been having a hard time lately." You say.

"I'm sure she'll like it. She's really gonna feel right at home now." Deku says with a smile. That's when you heard the door unlock.

"She's here." Ochaco opens the door and gives a tired sigh as she closes the door.

"Hi Ochaco." You greet.

"Hey, (y/n). Hey, Izuku." She takes a seat on the couch and massages her temples.

"I'm guessing the interview didn't go as you planned." Deku says.

"They make getting a job so impossible, they have all these extra requirements...I've only been alive for 22 years, I really don't have ten years of experienceof much."

"It's like that sometimes." Deku says while taking a seat next to Ochaco.

"Well, what would you do if you didn't have your job, Deku?" She asked.

"I'll probably be a stripper." He says truthfully.

"I don't think I can be a stripper." Ochaco says. "Good, don't be a stripper. You're too innocent."

"Anyways, we have something for you Ochaco." You say.

"Is it a job?" She asked.

"No, but we think it might cheer you up." You say while pulling her off the couch. "Close your eyes." Deku says.

"Alright, alright fine." Ochaco closes her eyes as both of you lead her to her room. "Can I open my eyes now?" She asked.

"Just one second, okay now." You say.

Ochaco opens her eyes seeing her new room.  

"I know it's not much because we thought you might have your own style

"I know it's not much because we thought you might have your own style..."

"I love it! I really do!" Ochaco says. "It's so cozy, oh my gosh."

"And you're welcome to change it whenever you like, we just wanted to put a smile on your face." Deku says.

"Thank you guys so much. Thank you."

"Do you feel a little better?" You asked. "Yes, I do." She pulls you both into a hug. 

"Are you hungry?" Deku asked.

Ochaco nods. "I could eat." You say.

"Good, let's go get something to eat. Maybe we can find that blonde moocher a job while we're at it." Deku says.

"Oh Deku-kun, you know you love him." Ochaco says.

"Love to hit him with a brick."