Thirty nine📱🍹👠

Very short Chapter Filler

"These people on the internet are animals." Ochaco says while scrolling through her tablet reading comments on something. 

"Some of them can at least spell properly first." She looks up from her tablet when she heard a knock at the door.

"Coming." She calls out while getting up from the couch. 

  She looks through the peephole seeing Dabi. She quickly unlocks the door and opens it. "Hey Dabi."

"Hey, is (y/n) home?" He asked.

"No, she's still at work. What brings you on this side of the district?" She asked.

"Just driving around, I thought you guys were down at the club."

"No, it's my off day."

"Wanna go get a drink?" Dabi offers.

"I'm never drinking with you again, last time I blacked out." Ochaco puffs out her cheeks.

Dabi bursts out laughing. "Yeah, I remember that. Good times."

Ochaco playfully rolls her eyes and leans against the doorframe. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Well, lately I've been thinking about getting a tattoo."

"Wow, cheeks wants to get a tattoo. I'm actually surprised." 

"I actually don't know what to get, but I was wondering do you know any good tattoo artists."

"I do actually, she's really good. Whenever you're ready, I'll give her a call."

"Thanks Dabi."

"It's nothing. When (y/n) gets off work, tell her to call me."

"I will, see ya."

"Be well." With that, Dabi leaves.

Once Ochaco closed the door, she makes her way towards her room and goes into her money jar. She pulls out some cash and puts it into an envelope and seals it while picking up her phone.

"Hey mom, are you or dad home right now?" She asked while changing out of her loungewear. 

"Alright, I'm gonna stop by if that's okay." 

~~~~

Studio Glitter

"Deku, my love!~" Ayoama says while approaching the bar.

"Yes?"

"We're having a new drag queen joining us!"

"Again?" 

"Yes, well he's a drag in training. But you're gonna be his mentor!" Ayoama cheers.

"Mentor?

"Yes, you're one of my best drag queens, and I think it would make sense if he learns from the best."

"Well, it would be nice to take someone under my wing." Deku says. 

"Oui! I knew you would like the idea! Now play nice."

"I will." Deku says before going back to his drink.

"Mentor huh?" Ashido says.

"Well, it'll be something to do until the next drag race. Plus, it'll be nice to pass my teachings to someone else."

"This should be real interesting, I need to clear my calendar for this." Ashido giggles.

"You are a treat, do you know that?"

"I've been told on occasions."