Eleven😑😤🍸

Back to the life of Beautiful People

~~~

"Why not tonight?" Daphne sighs.

"Because just not tonight." Shoto says while taking off his tie then unbuttoning his shirt.

"But it's been a while since we...you know had some fun." She twirls her hair.

"I'm just tired, I've been at work all day and I'm preparing for a meeting in two weeks." Shoto says.

Daphne grunts and sits by her dressing table, pouting as she crossed her arms. "It's the same with you."

Todoroki arched his brow. "The same with me? What about the time I wanted to have sex but you were whining about how you couldn't ruin your implants."

"I couldn't do anything to cause stress for two weeks, that's completely understandable."

"Whatever Daphne." Shoto sighs.

"Fine." She gets up from her spot. "Since you wanna act like a Jackass, I'm going out with friends."

She goes into her walking closet and grabs an outfit and into the extended closet for her shoes.

"Out? It's almost 11 pm, where the Hell are you going?"

"The red-light district." 

"Like Hell you are." Shoto gets up from the bed.

"Oh, now you have the energy. Too late I'm going out."

Before Daphe could leave out the room, Shoto grabs her by her arm. "I said you're not going."

"I'm a grown woman, I can do what I want!" She snatched her arm out of his hold and leaves out the room.

Todoroki lets out an irritated groan and punches the wall nearby. 

The next morning

 After Todoroki got ready for the day, he was putting some things in his briefcase when he had gotten a notification on his phone.

He walks towards the island counter and opened up the notification. 

"I'm gonna fucking kill her."

Shoto storms up the stairs and into the bedroom where Daphne was trying to sleep off a hangover.

He walks over towards her side of the bed roughly turns her over, waking her up in the process.

"What?" She groans.

"How the Hell did you spend $600 last night with my credit card?!"

"I was...I was gonna tell you baby after I woke up." She rubs her temples. "Could you...could you not talk so loud?"

"Why the Hell not?!"

"I..I get you're angry, but this Hangover is killing me. I'm gonna keep listening, but I'm just gonna close my eyes." Seconds later she was snoring. 

"Count to 10...Just count to 10 Shoto..." He tells himself while walking out of the room.

~~~

"It sucks you're losing control over your woman." Touya says as the two sat at the bar of a restaurant.

"Is it weird that I wanted to slap her?"

"You were that pissed off huh?" He snickers.

"I didn't want to think it...I was just really upset."

"Probably just trauma from when the old man used to smack us around."

"I don't even want to go there." Shoto sighs.

"So...this all started because you weren't in the mood to fuck her or something."

"That's about it." Shoto says while finishing his cocktail.

"You're being too soft on her. If don't put your foot down, next she'll start fucking randos behind your back."

"Do you have to say stuff like that?"

"I'm just being honest, baby brother."

"I don't want to hurt her."

"I'm not saying that you gotta be like the old man, I'm just saying show her that you're not gonna put up with her bullshit."

Shoto sighs. "You're right. So, are you hungry?"

"As long as you're paying."