did you know? wtf facts 24! mostly useless facts

-111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

-Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

-The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.

-If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.

-A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted hair.

-On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American flag. 0-0\

-Almonds are members of the peach family.

-The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

-China has more English speakers than the United States.

-The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

-When it was built in the 1940s, the state of Virginia still had segregation laws requiring separate toilet facilities for blacks and whites.

-The longest word in the English language is 1909 letters long and it refers to a distinct part of DNA.

-Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

-You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider. 0-0

-The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

-Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.

-One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today is because cotton growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers-they saw it as competition.