Chapter 5

Recap~

He speeds over to us and he looks at me,

"Hello there."

-Recap Over-

I smile softly, "Hello, I'm Riley Gilbert." I spoke softly, he's been through a lot, so has Nick, Enzo, Kai and Damon, so I decided to be a big old softy with them. Sigh, what have I become? Haha. He smiled slightly at me, "Give me a moment Elskan, then we'll be done here." He kissed the top of my head, I smiled and nodded, secretly knocking out Elena with my powers. I was watching the interaction between Elijah and Trevor, when BOOM, no more head. (That's what she said. Sorry.) I couldn't contain my laugh, I snorted which made me laugh more. Elijah looked at me amused and Rose was not looking to hot. I got up and walked over to her, "Rose, forget about Trevor, find a nice house out west, live a happy life, never return here. Okay?" I say compelling her, she repeats my last few words and exits the house, Elijah was looking at me in awe, and admiration which made me blush and look down. We heard sounds from upstairs, "Give me a moment." I told Elijah, he looked confused, "DAMON AND STEFAN SALVATORE! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW." I yelled out, looking towards the stairs expectantly, in an instant both were in front of me, "Stefan, I put Elena to sleep, she's in the living room, she should wake anytime now." I told him, he nodded, "Oh, almost forgot, Lucifer!" I called out, he popped in holding a churro, "Bitch, and you didn't get me one.?" I asked him sadly, he smiles nervously at me, scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry." He mutters, I sigh, "Whatever, you owe me, anyways I need you to watch Damon for a moment while I fetch Elijah." I tell him, "Sure little one." Hm, that's a new one, I just shrug and walk into the living room where Elijah is. "Hey there." I say walking up to him, he smiles, "Hello elskan." He smirks as I blush, "Okay, so, fair warning, I have 4 other mates, I've met 2 of them so far, and Lucifer and one of my other mates are in the other room." I tell him, his eyes slightly widen which makes me slightly nervous, he takes a breathe, "I've waited a millennium for you, if I have to share you, I do not mind." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, he embraces me in a hug, "Well we better get going, my other mate messed up, so him and Lucifer aren't on the best of terms." I say pulling away from the hug, he gave me a curious look but didn't say anything.

We walked into the room, only to see Lucifer glaring at a frightened looking Damon, I snort. "Elijah this is Damon Salvatore one of my other mates, and that's-" I start but get cut off, "Lucifer Morningstar. Also known as Satan, the Devil, Ruler of the Underworld, etc." He smirks, "Bitch, why do you always gotta steal my lines. You owe me another churro now." I say, pouting slightly, he flips me off, "Deal with it hoe." We stare at each other for a moment before laughing, leaving Elijah and Damon in shock and confusion. "Did you bring one of my cars old man?" I asked knowing he did, "Yup." He says popping the 'p'. I shake my head, "Which one?" I ask, "Just the matte black Tesla cyber truck." He shrugs, "Good, you know my the older cars aren't met for this kind of terrain." I approved, we all walk out of the house towards the car, when I hear two gasps, "Like it?" I giggle, they nod their heads, "Lucifer, you're driving, I call shotgun!" I yell, Damon groans, "Haha! Suck on that." I say smugly, Damon just rolls his eyes at me. We all got in the car, "I call aux." I say plugging in my phone, this time Lucifer groaned, I smirked at him and play Teenagers by My Chemical Romance at top volume. I rolled all the windows down for more effect. Me and Lucifer were rocking out in the front, the other two were watching in amusement. I started playing Ruin My Life by Zara Larsson, "Oh, Bitch! I love this song!" Lucifer squealed, I laughed and started singing.

3rd P.O.V.

Damon and Elijah watched their mate with pure love. Damon knew he messed up with her but he wanted to make things right with her, all he wanted was her forgiveness, and that's what he'd do.

Elijah couldn't believe that the angel sitting in front of him was his mate. He waited so long for her, now that he finally has her, he's never gonna let go. He knew he was already wrapped around her little finger. But he wouldn't have it any other way.

Riley's P.O.V.

As the song ended everyone was laughing, I put on My Ordinary Life by The Living Tombstone, and everyone was singing along. The only thing that could make this better was if all my soulmates were here. Shaking the though off, I pull out my phone and take a photo of the moment

 Shaking the though off, I pull out my phone and take a photo of the moment

(Pretend it's Lucifer, Damon, Elijah and Riley)

I smiled softly at the photo, setting it as my phone background. "Let's go to target, I need to change." Everyone said okay. I went and bought clothes while the boys waited outside the changing room for me, (Outfit above^) I walked out, "Let's go get snacks!" I smiled, Lucifer clapped his hands and dragged me to the snack isle while Damon got a cart. Once he got back I handed Elijah my phone to take a picture of me and Lucifer for Instagram. (Riley on right, Lucifer on left)

                         ❤-100k 💬-50k 🔄-3k

                         ❤-100k 💬-50k 🔄-3k

               Riles_Gilbert_: The simple things💕

                                 Comments:

Elena_Gilbert_: ew 😷
↪Reply to Elena_Gilbert_: Riles_Gilbert_:🖕

Old_Man_Lucifer_: That's me and my bestie! 💖😝
↪Reply to Old_Man_Lucifer: Riles_Gilbert_:😝💕

      Comments Are Limited On This Users Post.

Little did I know the shit storm that was about to hit...

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this one, let me know your thoughts! Love you <3!