Chapter 9

After we arrived home, we started setting up for movie night, and boy was that difficult.

"You idiot, that's not how you do it." Damon hissed at Enzo, "Fine then, you do it." I heard Enzo retort as I walked into the backyard, observing the sight in front of me. Enzo and Damon were arguing over the fort and Elijah was holding a pink fluffy unicorn, looking as cold as usual. The fact that Damon was wearing pink fuzzy sweatpants made me lose it laughing. Once they heard my laughter they all turned to look at me, with small smiles, "What's so funny elskan?" Elijah asked me in amusement, I was still laughing so I just pointed to Damon. "Hey, what's wrong with my pants?" He whined, at that Enzo chuckled and Elijah snorted. After I stopped laughing I decided to help with the fort, "Honestly, how have you made it this far in life without me?" I said looking at the monstrosity of a fort in front of me. "Good question." All three of them mumbled, I rolled my eyes with a smile and cracked my knuckles, "Let's get to work."

After 2 hours of the boys arguing, it was done. "All right, time to grab the snacks and my laptop, then we can finally watch movies." The boys groaned because they didn't want to get up, "Free cuddles for anyone who helps." I yelled going into the house, not even two seconds later I heard 3 pairs of footsteps behind me. I rolled my eyes, 'men' I thought. "Enzo, could you be a doll and grab my laptop? It's on my bed." "Of course love." He said speeding up to my room. "Damon you grab the drinks, Elijah you can help grab the chips." They both nodded and took the things to the backyard. After we got everything set up we finally sat down. (What it looks like.)

Snacks:

Snacks:

"What movies are we watching?" They all shrugged, "Oo, have any of you seen the Harry Potter movies?" I asked excitedly, they all shook their heads no, I squealed and set the movie up then pressed play

"What movies are we watching?" They all shrugged, "Oo, have any of you seen the Harry Potter movies?" I asked excitedly, they all shook their heads no, I squealed and set the movie up then pressed play. I quickly climbed in between Enzo and Elijah, and Damon laid in between my legs. Let's just say that the rest of the night was.... Amusing to say the least.

"Why are they using sticks?" -Elijah

"Honestly, Hermione seems like a bitch." -Damon

"Why does that blonde child look like a ferret?" -Enzo

"The Weasley Twins are my favorite." -Enzo (Elijah knew he'd get along with Kol.)

"Sirius kinda looks like a cowboy." -Damon

"Nooo Buckbeak!" -Enzo and Me

"No, why did the cowboy/Sirius have to die!" -Damon and Me in tears

"To be honest, I didn't really like this Cedric fellow anyway."-All three because I said he was cute

"Umbridge, more like Umbitch." -Surprisingly, Elijah (I agree tho-)

"No Dobby!"-Me, I fucking sobbed. The boys were very worried to say the least lol.

"I told you not to throw a twizzler at him, now look what happened." -Elijah

"Love, I don't think sticking a bag of jellybeans up your behind is a good idea." "It was a joke from tiktok-" -Enzo and Me

When we were on the last movie, I fell asleep, thinking about how the next few days were going to be hectic.

A/N: Hello! Sorry I'm a bit late with the update, I had my uncles birthday Monday and then I got sick, but here is your new chapter! Since I was late, I will do an update Sunday too! Bye loves!<3