Chapter 7

I texted Enzo and told him yo come to the boarding house, I wanted to spend the day with my mates. No Elena, no ritual, no supernatural, just us. Lucifer left to handle some business, so it was just me, Enzo, Damon, and Elijah. "Do you guys wanna go to the grill?" I asked, I was in the mood for a milkshake and fries. "Sure." They all said at the same time, creepy. "Okay, give me a minute to change." They all nodded and I ran upstairs to change. When I found out Damon was one of my mates I made sure to have clothes here just in case. I changed into a black t-shirt, ripped black jeans, a black belt, and custom Air Force's.

 I changed into a black t-shirt, ripped black jeans, a black belt, and custom Air Force's

I put my hair into a pony tail and went downstairs, "I'm ready

I put my hair into a pony tail and went downstairs, "I'm ready." I smiled, they all smiled back and Enzo opened the door for me, "After you love." He said, "And they say chivalry is dead." I giggled, I walked towards the car, the boys following.

On the way to the grill we talked about our lives, "What about you demon?" Damon asked, we were talking about our families and what they were/are like. "Well, Jeremy is a great brother, I would give up anything for him. His my favorite, Mom and Dad always picked Elena over us, to the point of if me, Jeremy and Elena were in danger, they'd save her and forget we were even there. Elena never liked me, she acts like she does in front of adults, but when doors are closed she terrorizes me." I said, they were shocked that my family was like that. Damon looked like he didn't believe me. "What did she do?" Damon asks trying to determine if what I said was factual. "When we were 7 I dyed my hair for the first time, Elena didn't like the fact I had weird colored hair because it would draw attention away from her. So one night while I was sleeping, she came into my room with a pair of scissors-" Everyone let out a little growl, I assured them everything was fine, and that I'm okay then continued, "She dragged the scissors across my scalp and cut my hair off. Straight down the middle." I finished, everyone had open mouths, and fists clenched. "What happened after elskan?" Elijah asked, "When I woke up I noticed my hair in my bed. I freaked out and ran to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw my hair cut. I started crying and having a panic attack. But then I saw my hair growing back. I was shocked and confused as to how. I decided to keep it to myself. I didn't want anyone to think I was a freak. You're the first people I've told." They all were astounded, damon even more so.

We made it to the grill and sat down at a booth, I sat in between Enzo and Elijah much to Damon's displeasure. A waiter came over to take our order, "Hi there, what can I get you." He smiled, looking right at me, I felt uncomfy under his gaze. My mates all growled and glared at the waiter, "Um, I'll have a chocolate milkshake, and curly fries, what do you guys want?" I said looking up from my menu. "Bourbon." Damon growled, "Just water please." Elijah said slightly nicer, but still angry, "I'll have what the ladies having." Enzo gritted out, "That'll be all." I said, "Alright." He winked at me, which made me grimace and all my mates growl, Enzo blocked me from his sight. "Well that was uncomfy."

After we ate, I remembered something. THE WHITE OAK. Honestly, I'm team Originals, so I need to solve that problem. "So, who wants to commit arson?" I say, they all stop talking and look at me. "So.... Arson?" I smile, "May I ask why we are committing such acts?" Elijah asks, Damon and Enzo nodding along with Elijah's words, "Well, Wickery bridge and the sign are both made up of white oak." I tell them, Elijah stiffens while the other two men look confused. "Don't ask until after we burn them." I tell everyone, they nod, "I guess I'll get the lighter fluid then." Damon says, "Okay, meet us at the bridge."

A/N: Hi! I'm back! Stay tuned for the next chapter, arson and drama are around the corner! Yay! Love you guys <3