Chapter 11

Riley's P.O.V.:

"You're not getting any of my blood! And wait- did you say mates?" Elena said, I rolled my eyes, "Yes Elena, mates. You know, soulmates, your other half, that type of thing. Also, I don't need your permission, I take/do what I want. There's no other way about it." I smiled, then quickly sped over to her, pinning her to the floor with my magic. "Stop!" Elena screamed, Stefan tried to attack me but Klaus and Elijah both stepped in, pinning him to the wall, one hand on his neck and one around his heart. Enzo and Damon flanked my sides, in case anyone tried anything. "Thank you my loves." I smiled at them, they all nodded at me with barely noticeable smiles. "Welp, I'm hungry, so let's speed this up. Old man, you got a syringe?" I ask looking at him, he already has it in hand. I shook my head, not the least bit surprised. I grabbed it and looked at Elena, "This may hurt a bit." I smiled, you see, I only chose a syringe because she's deathly terrified of needles. She started screaming and trying to move, this feels nice, I should definitely get chicken nuggets after this. I took Elena's blood and gave it to Lucifer and lifted my magic. "Well, this has been a jolly good time, but I'm famished. You guys up for chicken nuggets?" I asked, looking at my boys, ignoring my insufferable sisters' insults, and Stefans growling. "What are chicken nuggets?" Enzo asked, my other mates nodded at what he said. "Gasp, You've never had chicken nuggies!?" I yelled, they all looked at each other in confusion before nodding in sync. "That simply won't do. Let's get out of here." I said walking towards the door, the boys following like puppies and Lucifer laughing, leaving a very shook scooby gang in our wake.

On the way to McDonalds, the car settled into an awkward silence. I sighed, "I hope you guys don't mind music." Without waiting for a reply, I turned on my 'Songs I heard on tiktok' playlist. The song 'If You Love Her' came on, me and Luci started singing softly, Luci singing pointedly at my mates.

Klaus' POV: (Cus Y Not)

I sat in the back seat of my mate's car. My mate. Just the word makes my heart skip. She's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Damon asked her a question, "Have you ever been in love?" I slightly leaned forward, wanting to know the answer, "I've never been in love, not seriously. You know, I had a dream about a house behind a picket fence. Next one I trust, I hope I use some common sense. I wanna feel all that love and emotion, be that attached to the person I'm holding. Someday, I'll be fallin' without caution. (iykyk) And hopefully soon." She looked at all of us with a small smile. Wow, that wasn't what I was expecting, but I know that I have to work even harder to make her feel loved. (Me: Duh Klaus, she's your mate. Klaus: Shut up or else. Me: Bitch I could kill you off any second, try me hoe.)

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry it's been so long, and I know that it's short, but I just wanted to get something out for you guys. Also, THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 17K READS! I love you guys so freaking much.

Also, how would you feel about a new story? One abut Elena's sister who finds out she has a bio brother right before she runs away, and finds out she's adopted. Let me know, I have a few chapters written already, just wanted to ask if it'd be something you'd like.

Bye my lovelies!<3