Chapter 10

I woke up the next day surrounded by 3 out of 5 of my mates. I knew today was my last chance to enjoy a normal-ish life for a long while, so I soaked it in while I could.

"Morning love." Enzo said in a raspy morning voice. "Morning." I whispered back. We laid there until Damon and Elijah woke up, then we each went to get ready for the day. I changed into a more formal outfit to meet Klaus in.

 I changed into a more formal outfit to meet Klaus in

"Okay, what's the plan?" Damon asked once I walked into the living room

"Okay, what's the plan?" Damon asked once I walked into the living room. "We meet in the center of town to talk, if things end up going south or the least bit risky, you guys will be there for backup." I said, even though I don't need it, it gives them peace of mind. "That's it?" Damon asked, raising an eyebrow. "You got a better idea smartass?" I sassed back, Enzo laughed whilst Elijah had amusement in his eyes, Damon raised his arms up in surrender. "It's time to leave, Niklaus doesn't like to wait." Elijah said, I nodded, standing up.

When we arrived I gave each of my mates a kiss on the cheek. "Be safe, love." Enzo said softly, looking me in the eyes, I gave him a soft smile and nodded my head.

I slowly made my way towards Klaus, nervous, but once we made eye contact I knew there was no need. "Mate." We both said, he quickly crushed me in a hug. I giggled, "Hello Nik." I said softly, looking him in the eyes, "Hello love." Klaus breathed out smiling. "Not that I don't love staring into your eyes for an awkward amount of time, but why don't we sit and talk about the curse?" Klaus laughed but agreed, leading me over to a bench.

"Nik, I changed the spell. All I would need is a drop of blood from you and the doppelganger, and you could be changed as soon as tonight." I explained with a small smile. He looked me in the eyes for a few moments before breaking out into a huge smile, "Well then, love, what are we waiting for?" He said standing up, I smiled as well, "Oh, boys, you can come out now!" I yelled out behind me, Klaus looked at me confused until Damon, Elijah and Enzo stood behind me. "Klaus, these are my other mates Damon, Enzo, and you know Elijah." I introduced them, Klaus looked shocked but understood. "You're full of surprises aren't you darling?" I blushed slightly, "All right, next stop, Elena's house." They nodded, all of a sudden I was picked up bridal style in someone's arms, I squealed. "Hold on elskan." Elijah said, smirking at the others scowls and slight glares.

We made it to Elena's house and saw that Bonnie, Stefan and Caroline's cars were there.

Hey Dad?

Yes child?

Wanna come see me take Elena's blood?

Uh, Duh.

I laughed and that made my mates look at me in question, well, until Lucifer was behind me smiling. "Love whose this?" Klaus asked, and again, before I can talk Lucifer opens his mouth. Dick. "Lucifer Morningstar, the devil. You know, the usual." He shrugged, "Dad, we talked about you stealing my lines." I gave him a heated glare, he shrunk back under my gaze, "Look! A churro!" He yelled, giving me a churro. Lucky bastard. "Okay, time to do what I do best." I said barging straight (Unlike me) into Elena's home and into the living room. They all looked at us, "Jenna, my main bitch, how are you?" Jenna smiled, "Hey Riles, where ya been?" She asked, giving me a hug, "Dealing with some stuff, it's almost all settled." She nodded, "Well, I'll see you later, I have a date." She said walking out, "Wrap it before you tap it!" I yelled, then turned back to the others, "What are you doing here, and who are they?" Elena snarked, "Watch it Elena. These are my mates, Damon, Enzo, Elijah and Klaus. Also I need a drop of your blood." I shrugged.

"What?!" Oh boy.

A/n: Hi loves! I just want to say, THANK YOU FOR 10K READS! I truly wasn't expecting anyone to even care about this story. So thank you for caring, and making my day :D I hope you have a great day, and if you don't, it'll get better, just know I'll always be here :) Stay safe! Bye, love you!

-Madison