Chapter 12

After having lunch at the grill, and making everyone try chicken nuggets, (Which was hilarious btw-Riley, Author- Stop breaking the 4th wall, I'm almost out of tape. Someone woke up with an attitude... Right, well gotta dash!- Riley) we went home to do the ritual. "Love, are you sure about this? Because if you cannot, I have no problem killing a few people." Klaus asked, sitting in front of me. "I'm sure, all will be right in due time." I smiled at him, he smiled back, still having that hesitant look in his eye. I reached over and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, then opened my spellbook Lucifer gave me. At this point all my mates were standing around us. Well, almost all. Damon was behind Klaus, Elijah and Enzo behind me. Lucifer was standing to the right of us, looking worried.

Be safe, daughter.

I felt my breath hitch. Always, Father.

I started chanting lowly, palms open to the sky, eyes closed. Here goes nothing.

3rd P.O.V.

Riley's mates stood there, waiting anxiously. They thought it was stupid that the big bad puppy couldn't solve his own problems, now their mate could possibly get hurt, and they could do nothing but watch. They couldn't help, they felt utterly helpless.

4 minutes went by, still nothing. Until, a loud snap was heard. Klaus' bones were breaking as he started to transform. They looked at Riley, only to stumble in surprise. Riley's eye's were black, her skin red, cheek decaying, and short black horns. What made their breath catch was the giant black wings she possessed. Even through all that, she looked completely ethereal. They were in a state of awe.

Lucifer looked at Riley proudly. This was her first spell, and a powerful one at that. He knew that she'll be one powerful young woman. He knew from their first conversation that he'd made the right choice.

Riley stopped chanting and looked up, only to be met by one of her mates in wolf form and 3 in awe. She slowly lifted her hand up to pet him. As soon as she moved Klaus jumped on her, licking her all over her face, Riley let out a bunch of giggles that snapped everyone out of their daze. "Enjoying yourself Klaus?" Elijah asked, slightly smiling, which shocked them all slightly. Klaus ran over to Damon, Elijah and Enzo and pantsed them. They quickly pulled their pants up, but not before Lucifer took a picture. "That's going above the fireplace." Lucifer said chuckling, Riley however was crying on the floor laughing. "I- you s-should've seen your face!" She said through laughter.

She didn't feel quite complete, but she felt happy. This was her new family. The people she'd kill for. Her dad, and her amazing mates. She's excited for the journey ahead. Yes, it may not always be the easiest path, but she knows she isn't going alone.

All in all, it turned out to be a pretty good day.

But what surprises lay ahead?

What dangers are lurking?

What predator is waiting for it's prey?

A/N: Hi loves! I hope you like this knew chapter! I was going to finish and publish this chapter yesterday, but I got hurt during physical therapy and couldn't do much. I really wanted to get something out though, so, here it is! Stay safe my loves! Bye <3 (I'm going back to bed. (: )

                                                                                         -Madison

Announcement: I've just uploaded my new story! I'm really looking forward to writing more for both of these books. I really hope yall enjoy the new story! (The title is 'From Start to Finish')<3 :)