{The Battle}

Once we leave this place I'm going to hurt Blitzo, we were thrown out of a tent after all. Then a fire lit up the tent, 'good thing I wasn't left in there.' I seen all the robots come out of the tent and melting but when that other robot came out of the tent he slowly and I mean slowly melted, me and Blitzo started to run "what is up with your guys past?" We were running in the direction of Moxxie and Millie, "I'll tell you when we're back at the office!" Then we were grabbed and thrown into the air lucky we had a soft landing and when I mean soft landing on a stupid imp, 'almost all of them are stupid in my opinion.'

"Boss, {Y|N}?" I seen fire spread from behind them, 'well shit.' "Oh hey guys, why don't you go check on Stolas, I have some unfinished business to take care of." Why am I always the one to be Blitzo and deal with bullshit like this, as the robot called Fizzarolli walked through the fire melting even more. 'I did not sign up to see shit like this, but then again I was made to help them.' Moxxie and Millie ran off with a stuffed thing, as Blitzo shot at him but Fizzarolli caught it like I thought. "Ah, what a mouth." Fizzarolli spit out the bullet and rolled up like sonic the hedgehog charging at us, we both moved to the side and of course started to run away again.

After a few minutes of running, we both ducked for cover seeing the dragon approaching and pick up Fizzarolli throwing him into the air and then shallowing him. The next thing I know is us flying into the air and landing beside Stolas and his daughter, "what a good way to ruin a good thing sir." 'Dammit Moxxie I wanted to say that,' "worth it! That slutty toy-clown had it coming!" As they both face plant grand now I'm going to have to be the one to drive after I pick them up, I got up and opened the back of the van. "Why is this a normal thing," Stolas and his daughter both looked at me. "Normal?" I picked up Millie as she was being dragged away, "yep. Blitzo always ruining things," I put Millie in the back and picked up the others. "Man do they owe me," I put the other two in the back and let Stolas and Octavia get in before closing the door and getting into the drives seat.

~~~~~~~~

Don't worry the book is not finished because I have things planned for this story and I'm already working on future chapters before I have ever published this also I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far and future books to come but those will be wrote ahead of time as I publish one chapter at a time, the picture here shows one I'm also making while working on this. In the next chapter will be a picture of another one that's probably going to take a long time to go all the way and finish it as for another one I already have out that one will have a lot series to it in book form just like I may do to this one, so please do be looking forward to the other books and chapters bye bye my sweets.

 In the next chapter will be a picture of another one that's probably going to take a long time to go all the way and finish it as for another one I already have out that one will have a lot series to it in book form just like I may do to this one...