{The Start Of A War}

I wish I could turn the radio off at this point, 'ugh I hate it when he sings.' The next thing I know is us swerving, "WHAT THE FUCK BLITZO!" He grabbed a mega phone ignoring me, 'fine then asshole I'll remember that next time.' "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tampon race car out of my parking spot..." why did it sound like he let that sentence go down a little bit of tone, what's got his panties in a twist. "Oh shit! Verosika!" 'WAIT DOES HE MEAN VEROSIKA MAYDAY,' I looked out the window and sure enough it was her. "Blitzo," 'guess she doesn't know that the o is silent now. I just call him that way to get on his nerves which always fails,' "I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles. Which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is..." I nearly laughed when he fell out of the van, "...Three Rings down!"

'Like that was the best rescue in all of hell,' "And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts." I laughed lightly not to cause attention to myself at all, "Oh yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass out of rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that beelze juice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!" 'What is this a roast war, but I have a weird feeling that we're being watched. Probably my mind playing tricks on me since I'm still shocked,' "They let me out because I'm still famous, and rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups." 'Why is he hiding things like this that anyone would die to be with her,' "So... your sister says "Hi"."

'WAIT HE HAS A SISTER?!?!' I got in the front seat beside Loona, "Why are you parking here?! This is the only parking spot my company has. So take your tampon race car somewhere else." I looked down at the ground and seen spray paint on the the back of our parking spot, 'this isn't going to end well.' "Actually, prick, it has my name on it." I mentally facepalmed knowing I was right, "I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building." 'Blitzo isn't really defending himself that well, I just seen Loona in shock guess Loona actually does know about her.'

~~~~~~~~~
I'm trying to keep things on a schedule now and I'm going to try and make sure I stay on that schedule, so here is the picture to another book I'm working on bye bye my sweets.

~~~~~~~~~I'm trying to keep things on a schedule now and I'm going to try and make sure I stay on that schedule, so here is the picture to another book I'm working on bye bye my sweets