{The Start of the Show}

We were about five minutes away from where Stolas lives, "why is traffic always so busy?" I groaned, "does it look like we know {Y|N}." I snapped back, "I wasn't asking you old man." Moxxie grumbled, "don't think I didn't hear you." "Sir did she have to come?" We stopped in front of Stolas's place, I got out. "She is a great vaule to the team," I walked to the front door but it was opened really faster before I could knock. I sighed and walked with them to the van, I held my gun close as possible.

Once they got in, I got into the very back of the van. "Alright let's get to Loo Loo Land already, I'm starting to get bored." Right as I say that Blitzo slams his foot on the gas, "Sir you didn't need to slam on the gas paddle so hard." He then slammed on the breaks, "I did that so we wouldn't get stuck in traffic but it seems like I was late." I groaned, "come on I just wanted to shoot someone." I layed down in the seat and took a short nap, after a few minutes we hit a pot hole. I hit the roof to the van, "ow what the fuck Blitzo."

We pulled up into the parking lot, I jumped out of the back grabbing the guns. Moxxie opened the door for Stolas and his daughter, I did notice that there was something off about Blitzo. "Are you guys going to take your guns or what?" I was getting annoyed in all honesty just being here, I mean come on this is a place for kids. Why did Stolas think it was a good idea to take his daughter here when she is a fucking teen, I'll never be able to understand adults. We walked into Loo Loo Land, I heard Blitzo and Stolas's conversation. I just tuned it out and looked around, I seen somethings that were unsettling.

"I feel like they didn't take time and effort in making these robots," I was wanting to just shoot something already. Blitzo said he would take the 1st shift but dragging me along, why does he always Rely on me to take care of everything. "You both need to get a room," I heard Octavia say. "You said it sister," Blitzo looked at us. "Hey I am not a day hooker," a lady walked by and judged him. "What I said I'm not one prude," flipping them off. I held back a laugh, looking at the tent in front of us.

I heard both Blitzo and Octavia say, "I hate that fucking clown." I heard a gun shot, guess I didn't get first blood this time. We walked in, I stayed up behind the railing. All these robots need an upgrade that at least makes them look so fucking much better, the curtains opened and I seen a robot that was actually probably the only good one out of this place. "At least one looks like an actual robot unlike the other ones that need help, why was I even forced here to come here. It would've been much more fun being with Loona," I then heard the robot talk.