{Caught By Surprise}

"Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients." I want out of this office and out of this building, I didn't really care about any of this. I just plain ignored the entire thing until I got a text message on my phone from someone random, I unlocked my phone and read the text. 'Meet me outside I want to show you something,' I found it sketchy but it was better then staying here. "I'll be back in a few guys got go pick something up," it wasn't really a lie because I did need to pick up something. I got outside and went into an alleyway, I just waited and waited.

Then someone walked up, "I see you got my text." I look at who ever it was and nearly started to yell at him, but he covered my mouth quickly. "I know your mad and will seeing how I got your phone number but please listen to me," I paused for a moment thinking it over. "Fine then what is it," I said after he moved his hand away from me. "Well..." I noticed that he started to get nervous, "never knew fizzarolli was someone who gets worried." I snickered at my comment not realizing what was going to happen next, he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and kissed me. I froze not knowing what to do or even say, he pulled away seeing my surprised face. "I... I just wanted to let ya know I liked ya," he then ran away before I came to my senses to say something.

I came to my senses and touched my lips, for the first time in forever I smiling. It felt like butterflies in my stomach, I never thought I would fall in love again. I then walked of to go grab the package, I picked it up and walked back to the others. Once I got back to the they were still talking about the plan, we all looked at loona when she said something that we were dumbass to forget about it.