{Ex-Boyfriend}

"Thought you could run from me, well tough news sweetheart. You will never be able to get rid of me," he smirked. "Dan please we can talk this through, just please let me go." He let me go but grabbed me by my hair, "let's go somewhere even more private. Princess," he laughed. I tried to hold back the tears and clawed at his hand, we went through a portal back to hell. "You know sweetheart the boss hasn't really been happy about your disappearance," this scared me even more. "Dan please we don't have to go to Val," he stopped and threw me forwards. "And why is that doll," I turned around and seen Valentino. "I-I..." I was to scared to even speak, "well are you gonna answer me."

I shook my head no, and boy did I regret it. "So we're going to have to do this the tough way, put her in the room." And just like that I was knocked out to open my eyes up to find myself in a room that brings back so many bad memories, I made me feel like I was still working here before working for I.M.P. "Things are going to be ten times worse now," I finally let a tear fall down. I knew I was chained up to the wall, so nothing really mattered about showing emotions because from all the pain I'm about to get will make me scream for help. The door opened up to show Dan, "you should've answered him. You know how Val is," I ignored him. He was just getting everything ready for Valentino, even my dress wear. He then slapped me, "also after he's done with you it'll be my turn. So rest up while you can," he left the room laughing like a maniac. It only took a few minutes before Val walked into the room, "now let's try this again doll."