{Hunting At The Beach}

We all jumped through the portal and hid behind coral-covered rocks under a deck, we all looked at blitzo started to speak. "Now, remember, we can't be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, Loonie?" I already knew the answer, I went up to a high point holding up a sniper. I had my own list of people to target to make this go by faster, which I actually liked this part of the plan. Me being away from everyone, I luckily had the people that were far away from the other humans. My gun was quiet to, so I had a win-win right there, but why did all this have to happen over a parking spot.

I never did see loona's human form until I noticed her walking off with humans, that was my cue to start shooting at my targets. I was low on ammo but had to make do until I had to go down and kill them with my axe, I looked at the list and started the search for the first person. I had finally found them but they were talking to someone, I looked down at my list and they were on the list as well. "Two birds and one stone," I grinned as I shot them both and marked them off the list. I went down and down my list pretty quickly and too much at that for my liking, I liked to play with my targets before killing them. I was then pulled back and hit the concrete hard, I gasped for air. I turned around on the ground and pushed myself up, but a foot pushed me back down onto the ground I turned around to look and froze in horror.