Chapter 4 - the offer (Rewritten)

Continued

"So, what do you think about my offer?" Harraz asked, watching her reaction knowing that girls will do anything for money. Everyone's dream is to work for his company.
Nurin rose slowly from her seat. Harraz was still seated at the table next to her. She looked him in the eyes.
"Seriously, if I want to work here do I have to take off my hijab?" Nurin inquires gently

Harraz's grin widened as he realized she would acquiesce.
"I'm taking this extremely seriously." He stated
Nurin blinked twice, then turned to face him she met his gaze once more. "That implies I'm not going to be able to work for you."
"Why? Are you upset because I asked you to remove your hijab? All you have to do now is remove it." Harraz remarked.

"Thank you, Mr. Harraz," Nurin said giving him a disgusted look. taking her purse and her file with her. She was about to turn when he said
"What exactly is the issue? Isn't this just a fad?" He said getting up from the Table. "Could you tell me why I have to take it off... to work here?" Nurin enquires and turning to him.

"It's because my company is an international company. I want my employees to look modern and educated. And most importantly I DONT LIKE WOMEN WHO WEAR HIJAB." He said stepping close to her.

Nurin smile looking at him. "so it's true that you don't like women who wears hijab do you?"
"So, ms Nurin. What do you think of my offer?"Harraz ask rising his eyebrows.

"It's like this mr.Harraz, I'll do anything you tell me..but I won't take off my hijab. I won't go against God's law. And what my parents have taught me."
Nurin replied confidently

"I take it as No then. In that case, we end this interview peacefully." Harraz said looking away.
"Okay, peace" Nurin smile with confidence walking out of his office.

Harraz
He was confused.

Why would she reject his offer, she didn't even look at him like other girls did. He started walking towards his office.

Ahad was waiting for him. "Harraz..... tell me what happened..please tell me" Ahad said coming close to him. Harraz sat down On a sofa.
"How is she beautiful bro she wears modest clothes and hijab, her body and everything else is covered" Harraz said looking at him. "I think your blind Harraz" Ahad replied with shock face. He couldn't believe Harraz didnt like her.
"I don't get it. My father said the same thing. Saying that she's beautiful." Harraz replied rolling his eyes

"See? Mukhriz khan also agrees with me " Ahad said with smile.
"I think you need an eye operation." Harraz said drinking his coffee
"Speak for your self.... Harraz I think, your going to eat your own words someday. When you look at her every day, you will like her."

Harraz smirk "that's not gonna happen. because I'll never see her again. unfortunately she failed the interview."
Ahad came close to him with serious face.
"What. WHY" Ahad said

"She failed the interview and why are you worried" Harraz said rising his eyebrows.
"Obviously Im tired of looking at the Same old employees, I don't like them I like her.... I'll never see that miss architect again!" Ahad said getting mad and walking out.
"It was her choice" Harraz mumbled.

—-

Nurin came home, cautiously locking the door and making her way upstairs to her room. She sat down on her bed with her purse and file beside the table.
She was furious; how could he look at her clothes