Chapter 16

Harraz entered and sat in front of her, scanning her from top to bottom. She was dressed in a short dress with her boobs exposed, and she was simply displaying herself.

"Haslin?" Harraz said "yes, I am" she said smiling

"do you remember me? We've met before." She nods "Yes. Of course your Harraz khan the most handsome and ceo of Harraz holdings. We've met before, haven't me?"

Harraz smirk "were you Nashrin Lee's final model for that night?" She nodded "you look different?" Harraz said looking at her eyes which look totally different.

"Um...ahh I was wearing a veil then. That's why you can't recognize me."

"Okay, why did you run away that night? Like you were trying to avoid me." Harraz question. "Oh.. I-I was in hurry then. Sorry I don't mean to ignore you"

Harraz remained silent and fixed his gaze on her.

He sigh.

"It looks like..it's not a mistake your the one I've been looking for Haslin. Do you know how much effort I put it in to look for you. I finally succeeded." Harraz said with smile. "Me to, I can't believe that you'd be looking for me after our brief meeting."

"Yes, I looked for you because I like you. I've never felt this way about anyone else. But, you made me look for you even through I hadn't seen your face, I think you're special. Let me introduce myself, I'm Harraz khan"

He extended his hand to her, and she instantly extended her hand to him, but Harraz suddenly retracted his hand before she could touch him.

he stand up "thanks for the confirmation now I'm certain that you're not her." Haslin was shock "Why? I'm the model that you've been looking for."

Harraz sheak his head "From the first moment I laid eyes on that model. I liked her. When I looked into her eyes, I fell in love. Even her eyes made my heart flutter. But with you I don't feel anything. Also, she doesn't shake hands with just anyone. So I'm sorry try again" with that Harraz walk away

Harraz afterwards met with Adil and told him to discontinue the investigation. Harraz assured him that she wasn't the one he paid and told him to forget about it.

Harraz was driving back to his house, "is Nurin not her? But why is my heart telling me that it's her?
But.....she doesn't know Nashrin lee! Or is she just pretending?"

—-

Next day (office)

Harraz sat on his sofa in his office, working over some sketches. Harraz looked up when Sara entered the room and approached him. Sara was about to sit on his lap when Harraz leapt to his feet.

"what is this?" He said in serious tone.

"What's the problem? Is it wrong? You were OK with it all this while." Sara said standing up

"I was okay with it then, but not anymore." Sara sigh

"Harraz, you made all kinds of promises to me."

" do you know how are my promise like, right?"

"Please Harraz, I rarely get to see you now. That day, you dumped me in Langkawi. And now, you're seldom at the club. How else am I supposed to meet you?" She said coming close to him

"What about here. In the office? You're my staff. I'm your boss." Sara sigh again she step close to him  "but I want something more." Harraz step back