Chapter 30

Nurin was in Eva's office cabin, earlier Eva call Nurin to came to her, Eva forward the key to her.
Nurin slowly took it from her.

"I'm sorry. I was really busy yesterday. I didn't get the change to give them to you. I forget about these. Please don't let Sara find out about this."

Nurin look around and back to Eva "where is he?"

Eva sadly smile and shake her head "I don't know. I swear." Nurin put the key on her desk "what about the keys?"
"He gave them before he left. I found it in my bag. I don't know where he has gone to and how long. But he trusts you to watch over his house."

"Don't you know about him and Sara?" Eva lean forward "we should have faith in him. This is all part of her evil plans." Nurin shake her head "but, the problem now is I find it strange. If he isn't guilty why should he run away?"

Eva sigh "I don't know, Nurin. I really don't know. But, please....look after his house and ouro for now okay?"

—-

Harraz walk out his room and saw (nooda) the imam wife walking out. "Salam Alaikum" Harraz said with smile. Which nooda turn around to him. "Wa-Alaikum-Salaam" Harraz walk up to her "Where are you going?"

She smile at him "I'm going to town to buy some groceries. There's nothing much we can find here in this village." Harraz was surprised "is it always like that?"

"Like what?" Nooda said. "What I mean is do you always have to travel to town?" Nooda nodded
"Yes. There are just two shops in this village. But, they don't sell alot of things." "I see right...who's going with you?" She look around "with the imam of course."

The imam came out of his room "would you like to join us?" The imam question.
Harraz smile "that's all right. Or would you like me to drive?"

"No. You look tired. You should rest at home." Harraz shake his head "I'm fine. I'll get the key."

"Really?" Nooda said smiling.
Harraz nodded walking past them. The imam look at his wife smiling "as people often say, don't throw away a fortune, don't make any enemies."
Nooda glare at him a  little "it's not nice to treat other people's children like that." She said walking outside.

—-

Nurin was in her cabin working when her phone started ringing she pick her phone and answer it.

Nurin: hello

Mukhriz: hello Nurin is Sara with you now?

Nurin: no, she's isn't.

Mukhriz: it's like this. Can you come and see me? And please don't tell anyone.

Nurin: okay.

Nurin had just turned off the computer, picked up her drawings and phone, and walked out of her cabin when Sara came to a halt in front of her.

"Why are you walking around doing nothing? Don't you have work to do?" Nurin look around she didn't know what to say.

When Nurin look down saw the drawings in her hand.
She quickly brought up and pointed toward it "yes, I do. Look! I'm going to submit this design."
"Where?" Sara question rolling her eyes.

"Um..upstairs. No. What I mean is downstairs"
Sara put her arms across her chest. "I'm asking to whom?" Nurin took deep breath "can you mind your own business? As a boss, can't you just sit in your office quietly? Just put down your signature when needed. Then, you'll look more classy and more like a boss. But no, you're just like a nosy cafeteria lady. Why are you being so nosy?" Nurin said everything in one breath.