Chapter 31 - Don't look at me like that!

Happy reading! :)
Let me know how was it?

"This is the place" Abdul haqq pointed towards the land. He was showing Harraz the land.
"That is only if you agree. The location is quite strategic." Harraz nodded and said "whose land is this?"

"It belongs to my father." Harraz look at haqq "imam own quite a lot of land here." Haqq smile and nodded "he's the only child in the family. That's why he has quite a few pieces of land. Three generation have taken care of this land."

"And soon, it will be yours." Abdul haqq chuckle "I've never thought of it that way before." Harraz look around the land "I'm impressed. You still lead a simple life. and share whatever you have."

Abdul Haqq lean against his car "this wealth is only temporary. It won't last" Harraz smile.

"So anyway, are you serious about opening a business?" Harraz nodded "yes, I'm very serious about it." Haqq nodded "when you ran a business, you spend millions just like that. My venture is very small. I feel embarrassed."

Harraz took step toward him and said "it may be small, but it's very beneficial." He nodded "inshallah. Anyway we'll discuss it with my father tonight. Let's go it's almost time to pray"

—-

Nurin was in her room touching the Quran interpretation which had Abdul haqq name in it.
She sigh "maybe maybe, Harraz has started to change.....after his trip to Langkawi."  She lean back thinking "who is Harraz? What is he trying to do? He's such a loser! Maybe he has run away to London. He just couldn't care less about my feelings. Oh my Allah I don't know." She touch her head.

She open her Laptop and search up who's Abdul haqq?  And found some things about him. She also saw his picture. "And this person" she zoom on his picture she then read about him. "Dr. Abdul haqq. He has his own madrassa. He's running it with Haji Ail." She lean back with the laptop on her lap

"Harraz didn't go there, did he?" She close the laptop and put it away hugging ouro. "I am so stressed out!"
Nurin cupped ouro little face "ouro what do you think? Did you hear me? Ouro. Who do you think he is? I'm so stressed out.....your owner is such a pain!"

—-

Harraz was sitting inside the mosque with along other students Abdul haqq was giving Islamic lessons to them.

"When the sun sets, when the stars become shy, when the moon hides behind clouds, he is light that never dies. He is not the universe, He is the breath behind the expansion of space and time. Allah is not what the eyes see, but he is that which gives seeing to your eyes. He is not what hands can touch, He is that which gives seeing to your eyes. He is that which inspires you to reach. Allah is the power behind all movements for 'all in the heavens and the earth call upon him, at every interval he is acting.' He is the one who 'created everything in pair', so that you would come to realize that he alone is one. He is the one who is independent and yet everything is dependent upon him. Allah is the one that never dies, but deals death; the one that was never created, but creates life; the one that never gives birth, but 'knows what is in the wombs'" - Secrets of divine love.

Abdul haqq started explaining more deeply in the topic. Harraz was closely listening to him. His full attention was on Abdul haqq.

"Are you sure, Harraz? You know that, i don't know much about business." The imam said, Abdul haqq and Harraz were sitting down and discussing about Harraz plan. Harraz nodded "yes, imam."

"Father. Harraz is an expert which it comes to business." Haqq said leaning forward. "But what will happend when he is gone?" Imam question.

"Don't say that, imam. I don't even know when I'll leave. As long as I'm allowed to stay I won't leave." Harraz said with smile.