Chapter 6 - stupid job (RW)

Salamalykum!!
Eid Mubarak
Sorry I know I took forever to update!!
Surprise
Two chapter in one!!!
And Please pray for Palestine 🇵🇸

———

Next day

"Nurin get up......last warning" Alia Nurin's mother screamed at her from the downstairs.
Nurin made a slow circle around her bed. She had a flashback of Harraz.
She jumped out of bed as swiftly as she could. She didn't want to be late. "I am awake mama" Nurin replied.

She showered, dressed, and prayed Fajr. Nurin then walked down the stairs, greeting her father with "salamalykum baba." Nuh raises his arms in greeting to Nurin. Nurin rushed in and wrapped a strong grip around him. Nuh placed a kiss on her head. Alia stated as she was serving breakfast, "You have spoilt your daughter."
Nuh and Nurin laugh. Alia remarked to Nurin, "Come eat breakfast... you're going to be late." Nurin gave a slight nod.

At office

Nurin arrived at Harraz Holdings and proceeded to her small office. She sat down right away. She was approached by a girl who threw papers on her desk. Nurin raises his eyes to her. "Nurin. I'd like you to take out the staples and sort the papers." The girl made a harsh remark.

"Why me? This isn't my job." Nurin said getting mad
"you are the only person who is good enough for this task." The girl said with an attitude
Nurin Chuckled "I am not a clerk. I didn't learn about removing stapler in University."
"stop complaining and just do it!"  The girl said walking out.

'You're the one who asks for my help. Yet you're being Arrogant.' Nurin mumbled looking at the papers.

After 21 minutes

Nurin got up, she was done with her job of removing the staplers. She look around and found that girl, Who assigned her the work. She went towards her
"Here you go" Nurin said giving her the papers

"Now, put them back together again and staple them." The girl said giving her back the papers.
"what do you mean" Nurin was about to scream
"What else? staple them back together!!" The girl replied with smirk

"What?" Nurin said looking at her unbelievably.

"this instruction came from the boss." A voice came from the back, Nurin turn around and saw a man around his 30s.
" according to him it's a very important document. Make sure it's on his desk before he comes in this evening." The man said walking out.
"Nurin, do you understand, to the boss. You only deserve to do clerical work." the girl replied swinging her hair.

"this doesn't make sense at all... asking me to remove the staplers and now put them back." Nurin said mumbling and going back to her desk.
"guess I won't be available to have lunch today!"
Nurin said sitting down.

—-

Ahad was waiting For the Elevator to open.
Harraz came behind him
"where are you going" Harraz ask confused
"I want to see Nurin, I miss her." Ahad replied looking at Harraz.

"you must be joking" Harraz said checking his watch
"i'm serious." Ahad replied
Harraz look up to him "when did your taste in women change?!" "ever since I met her." Ahad said with the serious in his tone.
Harraz rolls his eyes.  "Harraz" Ahad call him
Harraz looks at him "what"
"Nurin is mine. I am in love........ do you mind??"