12 TRUST

~after a while~

Moxxie's POV:

Millie and I were locked up in the basement because that fucker threw us inside. Millie got trapped her leg but she kept telling me she was fine. I, of course, was worried about her.

"You just have to get out there and fuck up that brown nosing cock sucker for me." Millie said to me very proudly.
"But i can't break through it. I'm not strong enough." i said in a
disappointment in my eyes. She gently grabbed my cheek "Not with your hands baby. Use what your're good at."
She told me and smiled softly. "I'm not good with my hands?" I asked her a little confused.

She raised her eyebrow and gave me a 'really' kind of a look. I thought for a few seconds and then I realized what she meant by that. Silly me. "Ohh right. Yeah yeah" I said and took the gun out of my jacket and shot at the wooden basement door.

I went up the stairs and opened the door and stepped outside. "I-I probably should have used this earlier, heh." I was a little embarrassed. "I love you hun~ but for fuck sake!" Said Millie and chuckled. "I'm going to look for Y/N. I hope this psychopath didn't do anything to her." I said worried. "Be safe honey!" Millie told me and blew me a kiss with her one hand.

~time skip~

Y/N's POV:

I was lying on the bed only in my underwear. Striker started dressing back in his clothes but he couldn't find where I threw his bandana. I rolled my eyes and I saw it on the floor right in the corner of the room.
I got up from bed the bed and got to my feet. "It's right there you dump fuck!"
When I wanted to start walking my legs became weak and I fell directly on the wooden floor.

Striker helped me get back up "You were fucked pretty hard ya know. Who's dump now~?" He teased me. I glared at him "I don't need you help." I wanted to remove his hands of me but he picked me up in bridal style. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I blushed. "Don't get on my nerves right now." He laid me back on the bed.
"I can walk ya know, I just umm I just stumbled." I said and crossed my arms.

"Yeah of course, you keep saying this to yourself if you're so sure." He smirked and putted his red bandana back on.
I showed him the middle finger and looked away.

I saw in the corner of my eye that he was coming towards the bed where I was sitting. I looked at him and he grabbed me by the neck roughly and dragged me closer to his face. "You better change the attitude you pathetic slut before I do." He said seriously. "Did you just called me-" He interrupted me immediately "Yes i did. You are mine now doll~." I don’t know why but I liked it in the way he said it.
"Now, maybe I can trust you with something." Striker said and think for a sec. He looked at me "What is it?" I asked confused.

He removed his hand from my neck and went to the table and opened the box where his hidden weapon was.
He took it in his hands and stepped back to me. I didn’t know what he was going to do with that. He stood in front of me and said "The point i have this is because I have to kill the prince." I just stared at him for a few seconds "Wait, you mean Stolas? Prince Stolas?" I asked shocked. "Correct." He chuckled.
"And what do I have to do with that and why exactly?!" I asked.

He leaned down to my face
"Oh, I'll tell ya~."

_________________________________________

|Moxxie is my fav boi|

I have so many ideas for the following chapters.
I can’t wait to share them with you.

And when I read your comments I just can’t stop laughing you guys are cool. Dude i wish i could hug you all.
But it's corona time so yeah.

Thank you all and have a nice day!♡♡♡