47 SLUT

Y/N's POV:

"Let's clean up, shall we?" He chuckled and started to get up from the bed.

"You've changed." I spoke up.

He turned his gaze at me again.
"What?"

"You've changed. And by that I mean in a good way, Striker." At first he stared at me but then he chuckled at me.
"Hah, you're funny." He waved his hand and dressed his underwear back on.

"No, I meant it-" when i wanted to get up from the bed, a I felt terrible pain in my lower body parts.
"Oh shit." I breathed out and lay back.

"Are you alright?" He walked towards me.
"Not really, in fact, it's your fault." I crossed my arms.

"Sorry love. You'll feel better soon. May i do something for ya?" He questioned.

"Can you pick up my clothes from the floor, please?"

"Why of course." He picked them and and handed them over to me.
"Anything else?" He smiled.

"Nope, that's all. Thanks." I covered myself with blankets on the bed.

He nodded and picked up his clothes aswell then he started to walk towards some door in our hotel room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to take a shower." He opened the bathroom door and pointed inside.

"Oh okey."

He smiled softly and went inside.

While i was waiting i dressed myself in my underwear, I struggled a bit to clip my bra back.
But when I finished, I heard the water open in the bathroom.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring.
I looked at where the ringing was coming from and there was obviously my phone in my purse on the bed.
I sighed and grabbed the purse and took it out.

I thought it was my grandma but I was wrong.

It was Blitzø.

Why is he calling me now?
At first I didn't want to answer but then
accidentally my finger slid across the screen and answered his call.

~THE CALL~

"Um, yes Blitz?"

BLITZØ: "What the fuck are you doing there?!" He said with anger in his voice.

"What? What are you talking abo-."

BLITZØ: "Don't fuck with me. I looked at your phone location. What are you doing in that nasty ass hotel?!"

I stayed quiet for a second.

BLITZØ: "Fucking with someone?!" He questioned.

I clenched my fist and wagged my tail.

"Listen to me now. I don't know why you care so much about where I am and why you even observe where my location is."

BLITZØ: "Fuck Y/N! Don't start this, ugh!"

"Watch me. And i can be anywhere i want to be, with who i want to be and FUCK with whoever i want."
I told.

BLITZØ: "Please don't say you're with him again."

"That's not any of your business."

BLITZØ: "I can' fucking believe you Y/N! I don't want to see you with him again!" He yelled throught the phone.

"You can't tell me what to do. Besides what was even your point of this conversation with me! This is hell, Blitz. Nobody cares about what you do or did. You said that yourself."

BLITZØ: Yes but to give a person who wanted to destroy us on the first place and then aswell slutting around with!

"Are you calling me a slut now?!"

BLITZØ: You know what. I'm going to tell you something now Y/N.

"What is it? Spit it out!"

BLITZØ: "I have always been by your side in yours most horrible times. I always helped you solve the problems that bothered you."

I listened.

BLITZØ: "I always been there. What about him. Striker. Has he ever been with you when you needed someone the most huh?" He spoke in the dark tone.

I was speechless and the hand where I was holding the phone was shaking a bit.

BLITZØ: "Mhm. Exactly. Stay there if you feel like it. I won't bother you anymore."

~END OF THE CALL~

He hung up the phone call after those cold words of his.
I throw the phone beside me on the bed.
I put my hands on my face and held back my emotions.

"Ey Y/N, they have a super scented lotion here. You really need to smell this-" I looked towards Striker, who had just come out of the bathroom dressed in his clothes from before, holding a bottle of lotion in his hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" His voice softened
when he saw my sad expression.
I looked away from him and I squeezed my knees closer to me.

I heard his footsteps coming closer to me, and then he sat next to me on the bed.
"Don't you feel comfortable here anymore? I can take you back home, you know." He told me and gently stroked my bare back.

"No it's fine, just um-" i sighed and held back my teary eyes.

"Do you wanna talk about it? I'll understand if you don't want to, love."

I looked away from him, i turned my gaze towards my phone.
"Well, Blitz called me few minutes ago."

"Oh? Why?"

"He um, he knows where I am. H-he knows that i'm with you. He doesn't want to see us together because of the past. I lost him. And now I think for final." I told with a shaky voice.

"Y/N, now you listen to me." Striker lifted my chin to look him in the eye.
"This situation is not easy for you, it is quite difficult. We all had tough decisions." He started.

"But we all had to go through this hard times ya know." He he stroked my cheek gently with his fingers.

"I know what have i done but..." he sighed.
"I care about your feelings, more than mine. I want to change us how we started."

He came closer to my face a little. "Remember something very important. Stop making decisions on what someone else wants. Stop thinking what i want or what he wants or whoever the fuck." He told.

"What do you want?"

"Striker I-"

"Answer me Y/N."

"It's not that easy."

"What. Do. You. Want. Huh?"

_________________________________________

This chapter is totally the opposite from the last one haha.

Anyway hope you enjoyed it!
Seeya in the next one loves! ♡♡♡