37 FEISTY I SEE

Y/N's POV:

"I don't care!" I added.

He listened to me and raised an eyebrow.
"Since when did caring become a thing between us?"

"Oh how kind of you! How terribly kind of you to say that!" I yelled.

"What? Isn't it true?! Fuck what we did!" He raised his voice a little.

"Oh fuck, fuck."
I started walking back to the car.
"Is that all you're going to say?!" I heard him behind me, following.

"Oh shut up. This-" I stopped infront of the car and turned around. I pointed at both of us, standing close to each other. "This isn't healthy. This bullshit secrets and sexual tension between us!"

"Y/N now you listen to me I-"

"No, i won't listen to you! Not a single word!" I told. "Prove me wrong, if that's not true what i just said."

He stared at me, never broke the eye contact. "I can't believe myself that i trusted you and to ruin everything. And the saddest thing is that I let you!" I cried out.

"It is very obvious your mom never showed you how to treat a woman."
He rattled with his tail wheh he heard that.
"Oh and in what imagination you can call yourself a man?!"

"Enough!" He pushed me against the car, his hands on each side. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.
"You wanna hurt me? Again?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "Huh?"

"Go ahead if this makes you feel any better."  I sobbed.
"I was an easy target for you."
Then I heard thunder, a storm was approaching.

"What are you up to?" He questioned.

"What do you mean? You enjoyed my suffering, didn't you?" A tear ran down my cheek.
"The words you said to me stayed in my head."

"Useless."

"Pathetic."

"Slut."

Then a reddish drop of rain fell on my face.
"I will never forget those words. Ever!"
Then more and more drops started dripping down on us. "And maybe you're right. But there is a big difference between us." The rain drops
soaked on my shirt.
"That you're a cold hearted man and a hypocrite who took a piece of me."

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me closer to him so that our bodies touched close together.

"You have a big mouth, huh?"
he sighed and put his hat off and threw it on the ground. "I'll leave you alone if that's what you want." He put one hand on my cheek and wiped the drops off a little with his thumb.

"Is that what you want?" He asked.
His hair was completely wet. Then it started to rain even more. "Striker." I breathed out.

"Yes?" He said hesitantly.

"D-did you- um." I still had a tears in my eyes. "You um. Was it a song that you gave me?"

He was surprised with my question "Oh, that? Well I- yeah."

"Why did you give it to me?"

"Well It is meant for someone." I waited for him to continue his sentence.

He looked at the red dark sky and shook his head. "I think you should go home now. Me aswell." I looked towards Bombproof who was still lying right under the tree, looking at us.

I wanted to say something but it no longer mattered. I nodded and walked to my car.

I opened the door and before I sat down in the driver’s seat, I looked at him again, both of us completely soaked.