54 IN LOVE

Y/N's POV:

"Love I-" he couldn't finish the sentence.

"Hm?" I continued kissing all the way to his neck, I started biting his skin a little.

"I could just place you to face the mirrors now and start fucking you from behind so I could watch your beautiful face, listen to your loud moans when I'm all inside of you." He said in a husky voice.

"Oh and how much I want that word 'I care about you' fuck it out of your pretty lips~."

I smiled to myself "Oh? You don't want me to care about you?" I asked and licked the spot on his neck.

"No." His deep voice spoke up.

I started sucking his skin and my hands traveled up and down his chest area.

His hands make their way to my ass,
roughly squeezing it, then he pressed his knee between my crotch so that i let out a gasp.

He grabbed my throat so he pulled me away from his neck, to look at him.

He didn't smile tho. His expression was sad. He stared into my eyes, I into his.
His hands cupped my cheeks gently. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead on mine.

"Striker, what is bothering you?" I asked softly and put my hand on his.

He didn't answer anything yet, just sighed.
"When i'm with you, I'm in such a nice peace. I can't imagine losing you."
Then he gave me a warm embrace so that i could feel his heart beat.

"No need to worry about that, you won't lose me. I'm right here." I told.

"I know. It's a very nice feeling." He buried his face in my neck and gave me a small kiss.

We were just hugging for a few minutes, without saying anything. Only the music from the bar could be heard in men's bathroom.

"Honey, i don't want to ruin this moment but would you like to come to my place for a bit? My granny can make you some tea." I laughed.

We pulled away from the hug, Striker's hand still on my waist.
A soft smile appeared on his face and nodded.

~time skip~

Striker drove off us back to my grandma's house. He parked the car and we went towards the front door and I knocked.

'Man, i really need to buy a house bell as soon as possible.' I thought to myself.

"Coming!" I heard her voice from inside the house.

She opened the door and a big smile grew on her face. "Well look who's back home. Come in you two." She waved her hand.

We both greeted her and went inside.

"Did you have a good time together?" She asked and closed the door.

"It was brilliant." Striker answered.
"Yeah, we had so much fun." I told and looked towards Striker who nodded in agreement.

"That's good to hear." Gradma said.

"By the way granny, are you okay with Striker staying here with us for a bit?" I whispered to her.

"Why absolutely. Why are you even asking this, he's always welcome here, dear." Gradma smiled.

"Now what should i serve you? Coffee, tea?" My gradma asked.

"Just tea, i know someone who loves it." I playfully punched Striker in his shoulder.

~time skip~

We all sat in the kitchen and talked. Grandma made tea and offered a cake she had baked earlier. It was very nice to see how Striker gets along with my grandmother and how he communicates with her.