32 BEND DOWN !(SMUT)!

!WARNING!
!SEXUAL CONTENT!

!Don't read if you are uncomfortable!
Thank you for your understanding!

Enjoy >:)

Y/N's POV:

"You know what, you're going to put out that cigarette, went upstairs and go have sex." I directly said.

"Fine." He then thought for a moment and got wide eyes what i just said. "WHAT?" He questioned, completely shocked.

"You heard me! Now be quick, I don't have time all day." I started to walk to the stairs. "Wait, wait. Hold up." He grabbed me by the arm to stop me. "We can't just fuck right now, and i have no idea what got into you?"

"I just need that ok, i don't have time to talk about it." I responded.

"But you said, you don't want me to-"

"I'm in charge now, so shut you mouth and be a good boy for me, will ya?"

He didn't comment on anything further. He just stared at me like an idiot.

I grabbed him by his bandana and pulled him down to my height, to my face so we made eye contact.

"Now you obey me lover boy~."

Then I dragged him up to my room.
I pushed him into the room so he almost slipped.

I slammed the door roughly and slowly started walking towards him.

"Ok, What's the matter with you? You can't get needy all of the sudden, or now can ya?" He backed away from me a little.

"What? Weren't you the one who only wanted me for yourself? Now take this apportunity because maybe this is our last time!" I crossed my arms.

"Maybe? Why mayb-" he wanted to chuckle but i slapped him hard. That a red mark of my hand was seen on his face a little.

He slowly turned his head to look at me and I saw rage in his eyes. "Did you just slap me?"

"That's right. I can do it again! You mother fucker!" I wanted to slap him again, but he stopped me with his quick reflex.

He stared me for a second then he turned me around and pressed me against the door. My face was pressed against the door and my back was touching his tall figure. One his hand squeezing my cheeks.

"Never do that again! Understood?" I felt his warm breath close to my neck.
My heart was about to brust out of my pumping chest, when his hand make its way to grab my throat.

Then he turned me around, towards him. His face was just inches away from mine.

"I want you to answer me." He spoke up. I started to open my mouth and answered him in sassy tone.

"No."

When he heard what I just said, he squeezed my throat even harder.
"No, you say?" I nodded slowly, no emotions on my face.
Then he aggressively pressed his lips on mine, making it hard for me to breath with his cold fingers still wrapped around my throat.

"You'll regret this." He muttered inbetween the kisses.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

I couldn't resist so I entered in his mouth with my tongue.
When I did that, he lowered his grip and put both of his hands under my shirt and squeezed my hips.